Napa should never play again

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No one off contract next year deserves to be resigned. I expect big signings this year for next year. I’m not gona have a dig at Trent b just yet but from what I’m watching we look to be exactly the same. Surly the Des and pay days havnt totally destroyed the joint

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
He should be released from the club immediately. What a disgraceful signing
He's so shit we can't shop him around unless we're contributing for his full contract... I'd let him go for Burton under those conditions if Panthers were that dumb to take him.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
What kind of message is Barrett saying to the younger players if he continues to pick Napa every week with that sort of effort.
When Thompson's back I doubt we'll be seeing much more of him. Ogden not good enough either tho.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Remember back when Hopoate year 2016 took off ol sundays off

Only for us to play penrith in round 1 finals got smashed

Nathan cleary was good first year 18 years

Fuck hoppa and his family
no no no, it was only a few weeks before that we were in the top 4 and won 7 out of our last 8 games, then perrett was retired by the club and we collapsed

so hoppa was trying to do what was best for the club by refusing to play sunday and get perrett back into the team, perrett was a meterage and quick play the ball machine and was like a life support system to our team

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I actually wanted him here a few years back as our firebrand prop we really needed. Past his best the powder puff. The rule changes dont suit the sluggish old school props any more.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Total waste of space,he is not 1st grade standard,but our forwards were abysmal ,we need a big body to bring the ball back from kicks,Hopoate and Meaney not up to it.