Round 2 Bulldogs V Panthers - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great my Foxtel cut off due to the weather wish it would of happened at the start of the game to stop me from watching these useless twats

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
In all seriousness. Is there any Canterbury player who would take the spot of his opposing Penrith player in there lineup. I can’t think of any. Maybe Cotric that’s it, yet people expect us to win.
im not talking about winning but how about crossing the halfway line with the ball and not letting them walk in tries

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
There’s at minimum 8 passengers in this team .

Meaney
Dwz
Hoppa
Katoa
Jmk
Nappa
Jackson
Antoni
Ogden
Stimson
Britt

All need to go
Based on today, I'd only keep Flanno and Cotric and maybe Allan.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It’s confirmed, it’s not the coach the players are just stubborn *****

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Barrett needs to come out in the presser and say we need more rep calibre players

be ruthless like Ricky was at the Raiders, the players aren't good enough and will cost Barrett his job.

ibby

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Spoon us and the broncos another fight for it we have nothing to offer

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Kikau - first time I've really noticed him (might be the haircut). He's the goods.

Yanni Gogolak

Kennel Established
Reaction score
In all seriousness. Is there any Canterbury player who would take the spot of his opposing Penrith player in there lineup. I can’t think of any. Maybe Cotric that’s it, yet people expect us to win.
That's it in a nutshell... other Clubs recruit a million times better than we do... plus we let go of our superstar juniors

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Stay patient, a lot of work yet to do. Poor finish to the game, and attack was lacking through the match, however this is a steep learning curve against top teams.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Napa is a big problem but we have more problems then just him... avo has done f all in both games, flano has done nothing in defence on the line but miss tackles and his kicking options have been atrocious, don’t know what they trained in the pre season but we look worse then last year if that’s possible.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have never watched a more uninspiring bunch. Tbaz has done nothing. New recruits have done nothing for me . The club has questions to answer. It’s simply not good enough. We are giving up

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Flanagan is all bark! Has done fuck all.... even though we have had no attack his options and kicks have been so bad. Avo has been non existent. Napa has been usually shit wtf
Yeah? I think Flanagan, Allen & Cotric have shown they are a cut above the rest of the team.
Again we have a weak forward pack, what do you call forwards who don't go forward? Sideways? our Sideways are creampuffs.