News Bulldogs head sponsor Arthur Laundy calls on Panthers to let Matt Burton leave club

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You keep on questioning the credibility of my information and that is fine,
I don't have to prove nothing to no one...my record speaks for it self,
One thing definite I know what I know and out of respect I will not reveal more than I should :grinning:
And people will continue to question. Thats just the way it is.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think it's fair to say Laundy has had more to say publicly in 6 months than uncle Nick would in a number of years.

I'm not saying Nick doesn't use his influence. He would be doing that daily. Not everything needs to be made public though.

i think the difference is politis secretly uses his own money to get players across, laundy won’t do that.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The more professional the game has become players would realise no matter where they go the clubs will all do what's best for them. The clubs that don't suffer. Dogs are a big example of that.
Nope, the Dogs problems stem simply from Des Hasler & Ray Dib & that includes zero junior development during Des' time.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Possible he is?
In 2004 we didn’t know how good JT would become.
Correct & watching some of his games in his first couple of years, his defence was poor. You have to give him credit for the way he turned that around.

Oldpanther

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Nope, the Dogs problems stem simply from Des Hasler & Ray Dib & that includes zero junior development during Des' time.
I've seen countless comments about how your admin should've been more ruthless with getting a benefit from releasing players but didn't.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Correct & watching some of his games in his first couple of years, his defence was poor. You have to give him credit for the way he turned that around.
He was so skinny when he first made the top grade. Filled out quite a bit as well as being tough as nails. Remember when he copped that head knock in Origin I think 2015 - thought he was a goner but came back on. I was stoked for him when he kicked the field goal to win the 2015 GF (also because the Ponies lost :-)).

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He was so skinny when he first made the top grade. Filled out quite a bit as well as being tough as nails. Remember when he copped that head knock in Origin I think 2015 - thought he was a goner but came back on. I was stoked for him when he kicked the field goal to win the 2015 GF (also because the Ponies lost :-)).
He is a living legend and I loved watching his career. I don’t remember who said it but they said he had shoulders like a milk arrowroot biscuit...
Classic:tearsofjoy:

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You keep on questioning the credibility of my information and that is fine,
I don't have to prove nothing to no one...my record speaks for it self,
One thing definite I know what I know and out of respect I will not reveal more than I should :grinning:
Your record? I’ve never seen anyone make as many vague statements like you do.
E.g. Be patient guys good news is coming... and then when someone signs 2 years later you’ll claim as if you knew all along ‍♂

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Watched the highlights just today actually! stunning last few minutes of that match, the conversion after the siren hits the inside of the post virtually another inch and it still clips it but goes through then pots the field goal winner..i would have fucking spewed had the broncs won, fitting he nailed the matchwinner what a legend he was/is JT.
Great tragedy he isn't our legend but nevermind.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Watched the highlights just today actually! stunning last few minutes of that match, the conversion after the siren hits the inside of the post virtually another inch and it still clips it but goes through then pots the field goal winner..i would have fucking spewed had the broncs won, fitting he nailed the matchwinner what a legend he was/is JT.
Great tragedy he isn't our legend but nevermind.
I was there, Ben Hunt dropped the ball from the kick-off almost in front of me. I don’t normally cheer bad fortune but it was such an exciting game and 95% of the crowd wanted the Cows to win. One of the better GF’s I’ve been to in recent years for sure, way better than 2016 watching the Sharts win :expressionless:.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Your record? I’ve never seen anyone make as many vague statements like you do.
E.g. Be patient guys good news is coming... and then when someone signs 2 years later you’ll claim as if you knew all along ‍♂
Now Now don't be like that mate
2 years 2 days 2 minutes isn't relevant...Be grateful for the results !
It's good to know you follow my posts :grinning:
I will tell you my secret...I am Nostradamus Jnr :tearsofjoy:

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now Now don't be like that mate
2 years 2 days 2 minutes isn't relevant...Be grateful for the results !
It's good to know you follow my posts :grinning:
I will tell you my secret...I am Nostradamus Jnr :tearsofjoy:
We are all here to support our team and read credible news. People like you that love attention and guess what may or may not happen and treat it as fact or claim they have inside sources ruin it for the rest of us. Let’s keep this forum filled with credible information. That attention seeking stuff and making up rumors is for school girls

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We are all here to support our team and read credible news. People like you that love attention and guess what may or may not happen and treat it as fact or claim they have inside sources ruin it for the rest of us. Let’s keep this forum filled with credible information. That attention seeking stuff and making up rumors is for school girls
:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

KRDG

Waterboy
Reaction score
I this was my fear when Laundy signed as jersey sponsor last season and started giving quotes to the media, yeah they’re diehard doggies fans (supposedly) but Craig Laundy is a failed politician who went on the bachelor, clearly he learned something from his old man about self promotion. If it wasn’t for being a bulldogs sponsor this old guy wouldn’t have a platform to be splattered all over the sports pages.

Also, and maybe note importantly, I reckon Penrith are not behaving poorly by keeping him, the guy is under contract and if one of their halves get injured then they will need him. Fair enough I say!

So shut up old man Laundy

KRDG

Waterboy
Reaction score
People really having a whinge about Laudry talking? Couldn't give a rats arse personally.

If anything, it's nice having people talking up for our club again. It's not like he's gaining anything by saying it, is he?
Is he actually talking the club up though? Or making us look desperate?