Looks like we'll end up with Blayke Brailey

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Cronulla are stupid to let him go. I like McInnes but you'd rather Brailey long term and Brailey isn't far off now. He certainly offers more in attack.

I think Brailey has a lot of untapped potential and hasn't been allowed to play his natural game. Baz would be just the guy to get the best out of him. He'd cost half what McInness costs so he'd be a brilliant signing if we could get him. Hopefully the club's patience in finding a solution at hooker pays off.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cronulla are stupid to let him go. I like McInnes but you'd rather Brailey long term and Brailey isn't far off now. He certainly offers more in attack.

I think Brailey has a lot of untapped potential and hasn't been allowed to play his natural game. Baz would be just the guy to get the best out of him. He'd cost half what McInness costs so he'd be a brilliant signing if we could get him. Hopefully the club's patience in finding a solution at hooker pays off.
You're talking about the club that signed Josh Dugan on big money so we know they're stupid. Hopefully they let him go before Morris is canned otherwise the new coach, possibly Craig Fitzgibbons, may have other ideas

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Perhaps I was right with Blayke Brailey weeks ago. Seemed logical with Flanagan here, alot of people claim McInnes will play lock for the Sharks, but I just don't see that being viable long term with their middles, only Hamlin Uele really bends the line.

ChimpNugget

Waterboy
Reaction score
You're talking about the club that signed Josh Dugan on big money so we know they're stupid. Hopefully they let him go before Morris is canned otherwise the new coach, possibly Craig Fitzgibbons, may have other ideas
If they’ve signed McInnes to play 9 then they’ve significantly regressed in terms of quality. Blayke Brailey is by far a better hooker, and has a much higher ceiling. McInnes will want to play 9 but he’s better off just plugged in the middle at 13 and made to tackle and run all day.

Cronullas defence was woeful last year and the signing is a good one (if they play him at lock) as he’s a top echelon defender.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I might be in the minority of people who don't read these stories of one player moving being the start of a domino effect and taking it as gospel.

I'd advise people not to go getting Brailey printed on your Bulldog jersey just yet.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Isnt he best mates with flanagan too?

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
He was the junior kangaroo hooker... can’t be to bad!!!

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hopefully sharks for the spoon this year.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I might be in the minority of people who don't read these stories of one player moving being the start of a domino effect and taking it as gospel.

I'd advise people not to go getting Brailey printed on your Bulldog jersey just yet.
Too late!!:tongueclosed: