The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The corrupt idiots who wanna run our state like a banana republic.
If they wanna do that then they take the blame for the sookathon.
Happy mishandled fiasco..

Last edited:

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Living with an expert on everything.
Pointed out to my housemate earlier that Hill had stepped down (or has been sacked if you follow the medias reports). A few hours later he's read one article about it and suddenly thinks he knows the ins and outs of the club intricately.

It's fucking annoying trying to walk to the fridge for a glass of water and being stopped and told that all the way back to Bullfrogs days as CEO that he and everyone else since have been using the job to steal money from the leagues club. Don't fucking need a ten minute conspiracy theory. I need a glass of water. Not the first time I've copped this conversation either. Virtually every conversation about league leads back to this point.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i hate these stupid "sit here" signs to direct people into certain areas to sit or eat

its a trap, its designed to keep people apart but all the covid will then be placed into that zone, then the next guy will sit there and catch it

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
i hate these stupid "sit here" signs to direct people into certain areas to sit or eat

its a trap, its designed to keep people apart but all the covid will then be placed into that zone, then the next guy will sit there and catch it
Bro, you've been talking to dickfather too much...

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Windows 10, why the fuck do I have to keep logging in on every site?
Optus giving out my email to spammers.
Alzheimer idiots who say the same thing every day to convince themselves being a fuckwit is ok.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
The one thing I’ve found that annoys me about wearing masks apart from its itchy as fuck with a beard but your phone doesn’t facially recognise you (actually now I type that maybe that’s not so bad) anyway also I walk down a street to the train station in Lewisham to go to work and it’s a notorious magpie hangout. So I was just starting to get in with them as I know they remember faces but now with a mask they are suss on me and tensions are growing.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The one thing I’ve found that annoys me about wearing masks apart from its itchy as fuck with a beard but your phone doesn’t facially recognise you (actually now I type that maybe that’s not so bad) anyway also I walk down a street to the train station in Lewisham to go to work and it’s a notorious magpie hangout. So I was just starting to get in with them as I know they remember faces but now with a mask they are suss on me and tensions are growing.
Get a Samsung, they have had iris recognition for years now.

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Super markets shit me to no end I like getting in and out and not getting in people's way by dicking around and somehow manage to take up the whole isle so you can't pass.
Dead shits at train stations of all ages why do scum have to congregate in public places should be executed on site then hung from above on street lamps for a gentle warning "dont loiter "
Comercials for big brother "I dont know that show is still on or who watches it "
Saying all that im grateful for waking up every morning and watch the sun rise

I find supermarket car parks very annoying when you can't park in a free spot because some lazy so and so has left a trolley in the spot rather than taking it to a trolley bay.

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
This. Busy shopping centres where you have a family of 6 all walking beside each other taking up a lane that's big enough to fit two mack trucks, then when you want to get through and say "excuse me" they get annoyed.

And as bad as the crowds can be, even worse is the women with strollers who just use their stroller as a snowplough to force their way through. The amount of times I've yelled abuse at someone because she's just rammed her stroller (with kid inside) straight into my legs.
In Bankstown Square one day I saw 4 women with 4 strollers walking side by side down the narrow aisle. I stood still said nothing and one of them got my drift.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My 19yo niece just moved in to the spare room where I'm living. Had a blowup with my sister about laziness and her not wanting to pay for anything now that shes working fulltime. Two days later and the bathroom has more towels hung up than I'd expect to find at a sauna. My shaving cream, toothbrush and razor have been rehomed across the bathroom to make way for make up and hair care products and the sink and shower look like close relatives of Chewbacca. It's also been suggested that we should share the cooking (interpret that as she's never had to cook in her life and is more than happy to eat whatever I'm going to buy and cook as long as I don't mind if she complains that I shouldn't put any spices in anything). Also asked if I'd chuck a couple of her things in when I wash my clothes (Interpret that as a full basket and a half of clothes compared to my 3/4 full basket of a weeks clothes). I'm starting to understand why people complain about having kids once the initial cuteness phase wears off.

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
My 19yo niece just moved in to the spare room where I'm living. Had a blowup with my sister about laziness and her not wanting to pay for anything now that shes working fulltime. Two days later and the bathroom has more towels hung up than I'd expect to find at a sauna. My shaving cream, toothbrush and razor have been rehomed across the bathroom to make way for make up and hair care products and the sink and shower look like close relatives of Chewbacca. It's also been suggested that we should share the cooking (interpret that as she's never had to cook in her life and is more than happy to eat whatever I'm going to buy and cook as long as I don't mind if she complains that I shouldn't put any spices in anything). Also asked if I'd chuck a couple of her things in when I wash my clothes (Interpret that as a full basket and a half of clothes compared to my 3/4 full basket of a weeks clothes). I'm starting to understand why people complain about having kids once the initial cuteness phase wears off.
Sounds like a lot of the GEN Y University Students I came across in my working life.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

Haha funny you should mention that because my missus drives a bus for a living ( the hottest bus driver you will ever encounter mind you ) anyway she pinched a bunch of SIT HERE stickers from the company and posted them on every outdoor seat we have at home as a joke so I thought I’d return serve and waited till she walked outside naked, she was met by me sitting in one of the chairs with the big SIT HERE sticker stuck to my crotch lol

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's the generation of the entitled coming through.
Had my nephew live with us for a year just after he turned 14.
Kid's had it rough growing up but ask him to do anything that isn't self serving for him and it was like pulling teeth.
Very happy to put his hand out and ask for everything though.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's the generation of the entitled coming through.
Had my nephew live with us for a year just after he turned 14.
Kid's had it rough growing up but ask him to do anything that isn't self serving for him and it was like pulling teeth.
Very happy to put his hand out and ask for everything though.
Hopefully it's something most of them grow out of with some life experience. I know as a teenager I was more prone to thinking the world revolved around me. I moved out of home pretty young though and I think that's like getting doused with a bucket of cold water. The reality of having to fend for yourself for the first time teaches you lessons that your parents try to drum into you.