Rumour Michael Lichaa eyes dogs return

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
hasler and pay both told lichaa not to run or pass properly from dummy half, im happy to see him working under Barrett
The Lichaa was told not to run the ball theory was fairly accurate with Hasler (it was more so focus on defence not never to run the football) but a myth under Pay. He’s had plenty of chances to shine and was a little one dimensional, very unorthodox runner of the ball too when he did decide to take a run, stopping, ducking, running backwards to move forwards.... he simply needed to get out off the back of a good run from any decent carry from a prop and pin his ears back running into the defence, targeting the retreating or offside players. Couldn’t do it.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wont waste a Fucking Developement spot on lichaa. Jmk all these spuds can go we need a real hooker and I have faith the club know it. They did for fullback and the 6 and 7.

Allan burton Flanagan and hopefully b Smith are our spine for 2022
I also think JMK has been given a good chance and enough time.. however he is here for now, will be good to see how he goes with a good coach/team around him... this is it for Jmk, so he has no choice but to step up his game an show the true potential all year.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I seen him at Jamberoo last week. Didn’t look fit at all.

racin jason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Firstly, you call yourself "Master Coach" and use a picture of that imbecile as your profile pic. Secondly, you start ridiculous "schoolie" type threads. I would tell you to fuck right off but something tells me that you want that kind of attention so I refr......... Oh fuck it! Just Fuck Off Stupid.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Under the tutelage of a decent coach Licchia could be a good player and not just a tackling machine. Hassler is a shit coach that couldn’t coach water to run down hill.He just stunted Licchia’s development.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol name calling is the refuge of an idiot,like yourself. Cracheads could go to rehab, there isn’t a cure for stupidity though.
Thanks for agreeing that Michael Lichaa is a shit **** by waving your white flag.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thanks for agreeing that Michael Lichaa is a shit **** by waving your white flag.
White flag ? You offered nothing to bother with. Licchia was in the under 19s kangaroo team, so clearly he was the best young hooker around at that point. The poor tactics and the lack of developmental coaching he received from hassler stopped him from improving further.

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
Under the tutelage of a decent coach Licchia could be a good player and not just a tackling machine. Hassler is a shit coach that couldn’t coach water to run down hill.He just stunted Licchia’s development.
Hasler took us to 2 grand finals in 5 years... I think he can coach

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
White flag ? You offered nothing to bother with. Licchia was in the under 19s kangaroo team, so clearly he was the best young hooker around at that point. The poor tactics and the lack of developmental coaching he received from hassler stopped him from improving further.
Bro... you offered no argument therefore you already know I’m right, that’s your white flag.

you must be lichas Sister if you think he had any chance of being quality in the NRL. The bloke was lucky to get the amount of games he did. He’s fuckin shite.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not sure if you read my first comment, I didn’t say he was good. I said he could have been. We had the biggest pack in the nrl at that point, if they were running straight and buckling the defensive line in stead of using them as a pack of halfbacks,it would have given Licchia space and time to shine.

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
He won zero premierships for us, backended a bunch of contacts that left us in a hole that we still aren’t out of.
A coach can only get you there... he can’t win it for you. And stop gassing on about poor licchaa ... like Hasler ruined he’s career. The kid was never that good , get over him. Is it some Lebanese connection or something?

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A coach can only get you there... he can’t win it for you. And stop gassing on about poor licchaa ... like Hasler ruined he’s career. The kid was never that good , get over him. Is it some Lebanese connection or something?
Lol, I didn’t say hassler ruined his career. I said he didn’t improve him as a player. And hasslers tactics on the field and his efforts as far as recruitment and retention go ,off the field ensured we didn’t win the competition when he was there and left us in the position we are still trying to recover from.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
would you even call licha Lebanese?
His mum is Aussie and his dad is half Lebanese born in Australia.

born and raised in the Surherland shire.