News 'Here they breed success' Reimis Smith comments on going to Storm.

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Bellamy will get good performances out of him, I think..... but he didn't really put in for us, so good riddance.
lets be honest with Lewis throwing the ball behind you , at your feet or to the touch judge we’d all have shit games

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Reimis has only himself to blame. He requested to play in the centres if reports are correct. He had more than enough chances to make a fist of it but failed miserably. Pay contributed to his demise as well for being dictated to.

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Storm couldn't help Kasiano, Reimis has to put in the work and not be a lazy c*** if he wants success at Melbourne.
I think Reimis will do very well there, he is a good finisher and good in the air. His work rate will go up as I’m guessing he will do majority of the kick returns cause who wants to kick to ado carr and paps, reimis is miles weaker than Vinuvalu that he is replacing

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quality trolling from Reimis, coming from the Bulldogs and using the "breed" mantra to pump up his new club = 8/10.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Someone should remind RSmith that the chief "breeder" is leaving in 9 months (sic).

Go Dogs

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Cameron Smith breeds success. Be interesting now there leaders gone

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Storm might not struggle but they will definitely miss Smiths game management. If Munster goes down, they will struggle.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Remis said he feels he wont only match what jac does but a bit more lol no idea why he’s always so cocky ,done nothing to justify it

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope the door hit his arse hard on the way out of Belmore!

Success comes from hard work and showing strength through effort even when the chips are down Remis - something you undoubtedly don't know about given your recent track record.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I officially dgaf about this guy anymore, he may go well there also dgaf about that..he is past history i'd take JAC over him any day.
Maybe(if we get him)a super keen Momo will surpass him too this year hopefully..and he can play centre unlike the **** that we booted :laughing: