Official Josh Addo-Carr joins the pack

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dean pay must be spewing
I remember J Jackson saying when he parted the club that he felt for Deano as he’d been a huge part of the club and that he won’t be around when the club does rebuild into a premiership contender. Dean was most likely in the right place at the wrong time as he did inherit a mess. At least now fans have something to look forward to. Bring it on!

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Why do they keep saying HUGE deal? Its 500k a season which is an absolute steal.... lets say the incentive based contract is true, I still think the Dogs have done well!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Great news..

FOX in Doggs clothing now Boys.!!!! At least it’s done , well done to ALL that made this happen.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We've never had a winger anywhere near as dangerous as Addo-Carr. Over the years we've generally gotten by with underdog no-name wingers that have exceeded expectations but had height, size or speed limitations.

But Addo-Carr is the complete package and can change games in the blink of an eye.
What a huge acquisition for the club... Fox, Averillo, Cotric, Burton and Flanagan has the potential to be the most dangerous backlines/halves combos in the league.

Factor in Baz's attacking influence and the new touch footy rules and we should be scoring a tonne of points by 22. The Entertainers are back!
Last good wingers we had Rona, Perrett and B.Moz. 1 left and the other 2 spent alot of time at FB. I really hope Baz keeps him on the wing and Averillo shines at FB.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
I remember J Jackson saying when he parted the club that he felt for Deano as he’d been a huge part of the club and that he won’t be around when the club does rebuild into a premiership contender. Dean was most likely in the right place at the wrong time as he did inherit a mess. At least now fans have something to look forward to. Bring it on!
I kinda feel bad for ripping him so much. Hope he finds a new gig

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This is what I told Mario Tartak to do lol..I called it a loophole he should explore. I think it could still be a possibility..
Massive.
Speculation: Addo Carr will be playing for us next year on a loan deal.

Reactions: fro