Rumour Spencer Leniu

iDoggiesFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Mate I haven't watched Leniu that closely but it seems like you have and you have said a couple of times that his stats are similar to Haas. Do you seriously think he is in that league because Haas is one of the best props in the game (in terms of metres gained). I hope its true because we really need a good meter eater in our side.

If this signing is true, it's strange that Penrith didn't fight harder for him or that they didn't make it him a higher priority
He’s a gun mate. Few highlights here for you to look at.

He’s built more like a young Taumalolo. Explosive, agile and decent pace for a big boy. Hoping we can get this deal over the line.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mate I haven't watched Leniu that closely but it seems like you have and you have said a couple of times that his stats are similar to Haas. Do you seriously think he is in that league because Haas is one of the best props in the game (in terms of metres gained). I hope its true because we really need a good meter eater in our side.

If this signing is true, it's strange that Penrith didn't fight harder for him or that they didn't make it him a higher priority
I have only seen highlights but according to people that have seen more, he is something special even the Ogre speaks highly of him

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s a gun mate. Few highlights here for you to look at.

He’s built more like a young Taumalolo. Explosive, agile and decent pace for a big boy. Hoping we can get this deal over the line.
Nice highlights clip. That's exactly what we need. I love how he was bumping players off at will, reminded me of big Kas.
This guy wouldn't be a replacement for Napa, he'd be a replacement for Klemmer. At least Klemmer made metres, Napa is just shit

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score

I think Leniu's very special. Leniu averages 3.8 metres a minute whereas Haas averages 2.4 metres a minute. Leniu is obviously only playing limited minutes (averaged 21 minute this year) and Haas is playing too many minutes (69 minutes). Leniu would slightly be less effective per minute playing a lot more minutes while Haas would be more effective per minute playing less minutes. Leniu's also quite fast for a prop. I can see him having a few break away tries like Haas has done in the past. I think Leniu's a freak personally.

Panthers have to pick between two out of JFH, Leota and Leniu. I don't think they can keep all 3 (unless JFH doesn't play in the front row).

Last edited:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Huge news if true. He's on the verge of breaking out this season and his price will sky rocket. Malla mentioned this months ago and seemed confident.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Honestly don't know his signing status atm but can confirm 100% we have approached and chasing his signature.
Same as Burton was, off contract end of 2021, so able to be signed since Nov 1 for 2022.

Go Dogs

Last edited:

The Dog House

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Anyone know where the reports that Spencer Leniu from the Panthers, 2022 onwards has signed originated?

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
All I can say is I’ve been screaming for us to sign him to replace Napa. I’d give him
500k straight away (we actually pocket 150k to fuck Napa off for him) and the dude is exactly what we need. He is a beast and a build we do not have!!!

Him, jac, and then hopefully a hooker and a centre like staggs.

Goodbye Napa hoppa jmk lewis and whoever else we need to cut like smith meaney Katoa Crichton etc to get minimal players to make it all work.

Keep in mind we got jacs coin already and Leinu would be less than Napa before you question then $.

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Excellent news if true. Time to move on Napa and get someone who can show some heart. This signing will be awesome

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Isn’t this entire thing based off someone’s fake post yesterday? Those FB group pages just copy all their shit from here and then the Insta groups copy from the FB groups lol.