Naden tests positive to cocaine.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well that's the end of signing both Naden and also Crichton. Crichton will remain in Penrith now I'm sure, not that I thought he was going to leave.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Why are players tested for these types of drugs anyway? It's not performance enhancing, and its not a safety issue (they aren't operating heavy machinery).

How many of us are drug tested in our jobs (outside, say, mining and transport jobs)?

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
so 2 month ban reduced to 1 as he has done rehab. As per what the article states.

Rockford

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
I guess it depends on what 'after the game' means. Straight after the game, later that night, the next day....

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Suggestions there’s a bigger back story here. How long does Cocaine stay in the system? If he was tested straight after the game, was he racking up the day of the game? Maybe the reason why he was demoted to the bench the two games, panthers covered it up?

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why are players tested for these types of drugs anyway? It's not performance enhancing, and its not a safety issue (they aren't operating heavy machinery).

How many of us are drug tested in our jobs (outside, say, mining and transport jobs)?
I regularly get tested at work. Not mining or transport

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
This may work against us signing Burton now.
Naden will stay on Penrith's books until the ASADA case is closed, e.g. Xerri.
If Penrith promote May to centre, Burton becomes the utility.