JAC Post Match Interview

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Sorry I missed it because I was on the drink with some Lebbo kennelers who messaged me after my post this afternoon about wanting to meeting up.

what was saod by JAC yo?
I can get on the black level and know their slang so can interpret.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Far out, the new coach is recruiting after a tough grand final loss. Meanwhile Noel Cleal never stood up from his stool at Garlos pie shop during his time with us
That's not right! He got us T-Rex!
(But it should be noted that he was sitting on the stool next to crusher).

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wishful thinking lads but Bellyache gave Brandon the nickname ‘The Little Bulldog’ a couple of years ago. Nothing in it contextually and surely you’d want that over ‘block of cheese’?? :-).
I heard him on a radio interview with MG on the Rush Hour through the week leading up to the grand final and he said "The Bulldog" was a nickname given to him by JT when he was at the Cowboys, but he acknowledged that he sees his nickname as "The Block Of Cheese".

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I heard him on a radio interview with MG on the Rush Hour through the week leading up to the grand final and he said "The Bulldog" was a nickname given to him by JT when he was at the Cowboys, but he acknowledged that he sees his nickname as "The Block Of Cheese".
Well there you go, the nickname pre-dates Bellyache (who I knew referred to him as ‘the little Bulldog’) - but either way has nothing to do with our club.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okunbor has liked a picture on Insta of the Storms page of the team with the trophy. Conspiracy theorists. JAC done deal, Okunbor heading to Melbourne. Lol

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Notice how JAC was nowhere to be seem during the GF?
It was all Pappy and Koirabetes.
That's the thing. He's only good if you put him through a hole or make him chase a ball like a dog to bome.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Notice how JAC was nowhere to be seem during the GF?
It was all Pappy and Koirabetes.
That's the thing. He's only good if you put him through a hole or make him chase a ball like a dog to bome.
No his defence is very good. Not to mention his speed makes people nervous so defensively teams can overcompensate on him and that creates space for the inside men. He also helped set up Olams try.