2020 Grand Final - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Haven't touched a drop, and I will give credit to storm defence quite happily. Anyone who didn't see storm messing about in the ruck when they were under pressure in the first half was always backing a storm win. Biggest shame is that this went from being a good game at around the 20 minute mark to a rubbish game by the end of the first half. Sutton is supposed to be the best ref in the game, he has little idea about how to manage a game that looks good.

If you doubt that Smith wasn't comitting ruck infringements in the first half when the game was still on the line you need to go back and have another look.
Still think Penrith we’re disadvantaged!!!!!

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
despite all my f+*# words directed towards the Panthers, do kindly consider releasing Burton from the final year of his contract to us as he is obviously surplus to requirements at the Panthers and we really need him... if not, f+*# you!

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nah I'd rather not be in the final against the Storm ever again. That feeling was terrible, like you were never in the game 50/50s don't go your way. They kill all the speed in the ruck that you generate and the refs do nothing.
They've been doing it for years, memories of 2012 just goes to show how long it has been going on.

Problem with Sutton and cronies is they think good reffing in big games is not penalising, that this will allow the game to flow. It doesn't, ping the storm cheats in the first 20 minutes when they start all the wrestling and hands on the ball crap and it will stop happening and then the game will flow fine.

Until the refs get sorted out we are going to keep getting a mix of occasional good footy interspersed by a bunch of wresting.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Still think Penrith we’re disadvantaged!!!!!
Even more so. The crack down on storm came way too late. The best reffing I've seen done on Cam Smith was an English bloke reffing I think it was Aus v NZ. He didn't put up with all the crap he does in the ruck and kept blowing him for the blatant infringements, it changed the game. We've gotten so used to seeing Smith get away with it we don't see it any more.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Panthers could have used Hetherington today... They got bullied in the middle in gang tackles, needed someone to throw a punch or stand up to them. Should have defs played him or Leniu

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you are talking about the deliberate kick at the ball, you need to be kicked in the head to knock some sense into you
Someone who thinks its acceptable to be called Wayne Rooney as their profile name telling me I need to be kicked in the head? lol, May has nowhere else he can put his foot, want him to make it disappear yeah?

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was expecting Smith to announce his retirement then maybe he will play next year only fitting he goes out the same time as Bellemy