Flanagan consolidated thread.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Roosters also have no idea about how to build for a comp over 3-4 years..
2013 they signed Maloney Jennings and mainly SBW, they win the competition
2018 they sign Tedesco Cronk, they win the comp
They can’t build at all. Hate them as a club.
You make it seem like winning a premiership is a bad thing?

_blue_n_white_

Waterboy
Reaction score
He's shown nothing in a roosters side that are back to back premiers you banana.

You really think any other young player wouldn't be able to step into his spot, at the roosters, with players who know what they are doing, with players who are amongst the best in the game, with a coach who has actually trained the side (vs derpa derpa Pay).
Yeah blame the 22 year old with 29 FG games u dummy.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Roosters are scum for blaming the kid for their failure this year. Fuck I hate that footy club!
Exactly .... Kent the fuckwit defended them on 360, but if the roosters had any class they would publicly address the issue

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He's shown nothing in a roosters side that are back to back premiers you banana.

You really think any other young player wouldn't be able to step into his spot, at the roosters, with players who know what they are doing, with players who are amongst the best in the game, with a coach who has actually trained the side (vs derpa derpa Pay).
11 try assists I think. He has thrown quite a few quality cut out passes to Joey Manu when he got good ball instead of Keary or teddy getting it. He's got it in him to be successful just needs abit of confidence I think

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As a Roosters fan, I’m not disappointed to see the back of Flanagan. Keary was playing on his own in the halves from about round 12 onwards. Flanagan needs a dominant number 6 which Canterbury don’t have. You need a half to at least threaten the line. He doesn’t do that. He is an outstanding goal kicker but it ain’t enough.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flanagan isn't a bad player and he's been made a scapegoat for the Roosters. They ruthlessly dump a kid that they poach after one year and it's just business. We release dead wood and we show no loyalty according to the media..

He's a solid complimentary half who's sound in most areas but probably doesn't run enough. He looked more dangerous in attack when he was at Cronulla. Burton is a lot better and I'd rather sign him but if we ended up with both eventually that would be a good halves pairing with Averillo maybe at fullback..
My mail is that Flanagan was a punish around the playing group. Kent was spot on. He just didn’t fit in. So many haters out there because the back to back premiers want to let him go. He might better himself at a different club.
The Roosters don’t suffer fools. No other club would ever let go a player like Latrell Mitchell. They did even after he begged them for him to stay. IMO it shows a club with intestinal fortitude. It’s Why they are the most successful side this millennium.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
11 try assists I think. He has thrown quite a few quality cut out passes to Joey Manu when he got good ball instead of Keary or teddy getting it. He's got it in him to be successful just needs abit of confidence I think
With the players around him and the set plays they are able to pull off, I don't think its a big deal what Flanagan did.

As I said put any other young half there and in that team they achieve the same.

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My mail is that Flanagan was a punish around the playing group. Kent was spot on. He just didn’t fit in. So many haters out there because the back to back premiers want to let him go. He might better himself at a different club.
The Roosters don’t suffer fools. No other club would ever let go a player like Latrell Mitchell. They did even after he begged them for him to stay. IMO it shows a club with intestinal fortitude. It’s Why they are the most successful side this millennium.
My mail is that sbw pissed a few players off who busted their ass preseason and played 80% of the season or more so the gun for hire could walk back in a grab another ring without much effort.