Thomo eye gouge

Actros

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Did he go on the community service trip with the boys feeding the homeless today?
No he didn’t participate he hasn’t been well, he had taken anti inflammatory tablets before and at half time during the game and has been suffering with terrible stomach pains, I told him to man up !

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
No he didn’t participate he hasn’t been well, he had taken anti inflammatory tablets before and at half time during the game and has been suffering with terrible stomach pains, I told him to man up !
Heard he isn't heading back to UK asap after all and has decided to stay here longer before flying out?

Actros

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Heard he isn't heading back to UK asap after all and has decided to stay here longer before flying out?
He’s keen to come home but the logistics and self isolation in UK and then the same again in Oz is a nightmare, he suppose to be Tommy Makinson best man for his wedding in Nov

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He’s keen to come home but the logistics and self isolation in UK and then the same again in Oz is a nightmare, he suppose to be Tommy Makinson best man for his wedding in Nov
Bummer. At least he can see some of Sydney and hopefully mix socially with the team out of the bubble.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Perhaps he can hook up with some of the hardcore lebs in the area, they will take him under their wing. show him el jannah, how to dress local etc.

he will see some shit he will never unsee if nothing else.

Actros

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Perhaps he can hook up with some of the hardcore lebs in the area, they will take him under their wing. show him el jannah, how to dress local etc.

he will see some shit he will never unsee if nothing else.
He’s next door neighbour is a Leb, Luke says he’s a top man

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its a British thing.... They allllll do it... Graham biter, Burgess squirell grip and Thommo reckless prick...Its in their nature the loose pricks. He will learn, hopefully quickly.

BUT Hey it could be worse.... he can be putting up nudes over the net or crying flipping the bird to the crowd. Atleast Luke is tough!
Tamo is a cat, & a pimp I didn't know they stacked shit that high, the dick head did say, ( while Smirking ) in the interview after the game that he was just trying to get a penalty, so hopefully it will work in Thompsons favor

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hudson young only got 5 weeks and 8 weeks for his eye gouges and they were much worse. Both of his had him going after the eyes twice after initial contact. No way Thompson should get that long
This was worse in my book. I love every Dogs player but sometimes we have to take the goggles off. If he gets 5 that’s lenient.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Tamou asked to appear for Thompson hearing

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/aust...arching-for-bottles/ar-BB19w8Pc?ocid=msedgntp
1601346640884.png
James Tamou has been ordered to give evidence via video link for Luke Thompson's eye gouge hearing on Tuesday night.
Tamou accused the Canterbury prop of gouging him in Penrith's 42-0 win on Saturday, with the English Test forward sent straight to the judiciary.

Tamou had not intended on involving himself in the hearing, but AAP can reveal he was on Monday night requested to appear via video conference.
It's understood Canterbury had objected to the on-field referee's audio being entered in as evidence for the hearing if Tamou could not be challenged on his claims.
As a result, the NRL's judiciary counsel had to ask for Tamou to be available or else risk going into the case without being able to present his on-field complaint.
Privately, minor premiers Penrith are frustrated about the Bulldogs' move given their captain is getting pulled into the matter in what is the most important week of their season so far.
The 31-year-old is leading a group of young players into what is for many their first finals series.
He has also had a string of other commitments this week, including Monday morning's season launch.
He did not miss any training for that appearance and nor will he on Tuesday night with it already down as a scheduled rest day.
But it is another unwanted distraction with the former Kangaroos prop to spend Tuesday preparing a statement before the hearing.
Tamou has since said he wishes no ill will to Thompson, accepting that any contact with his eye could have been a mistake.
But he has never backed down from his on-field claims.
"I read that he had his troubles, he was getting a bit homesick (during the year)," Tamou said on Monday.
"I want him to stick around, I think he is a great asset to not only the Bulldogs but to the game. I think he has a lot to offer.
"I don't want any negative towards him.
"My eyes were closed ... he said after the game he didn't realise he had done anything, he was just trying to grab something to get him down."
On field, referee Henry Perenara could be heard asking Tamou if he was making a complaint about an eye gouge.
When Tamou answered "yeah", he was asked who the complaint was against and pointed at Thompson, before confirming he believed he was the player in question.
Thompson is facing a lengthy ban if found guilty, charged with the more serious "eye gouge" offence rather than dangerous contact with the eye.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

Tamou asked to appear for Thompson hearing

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/aust...arching-for-bottles/ar-BB19w8Pc?ocid=msedgntp
View attachment 17254
James Tamou has been ordered to give evidence via video link for Luke Thompson's eye gouge hearing on Tuesday night.
Tamou accused the Canterbury prop of gouging him in Penrith's 42-0 win on Saturday, with the English Test forward sent straight to the judiciary.

Tamou had not intended on involving himself in the hearing, but AAP can reveal he was on Monday night requested to appear via video conference.
It's understood Canterbury had objected to the on-field referee's audio being entered in as evidence for the hearing if Tamou could not be challenged on his claims.
As a result, the NRL's judiciary counsel had to ask for Tamou to be available or else risk going into the case without being able to present his on-field complaint.
Privately, minor premiers Penrith are frustrated about the Bulldogs' move given their captain is getting pulled into the matter in what is the most important week of their season so far.
The 31-year-old is leading a group of young players into what is for many their first finals series.
He has also had a string of other commitments this week, including Monday morning's season launch.
He did not miss any training for that appearance and nor will he on Tuesday night with it already down as a scheduled rest day.
But it is another unwanted distraction with the former Kangaroos prop to spend Tuesday preparing a statement before the hearing.
Tamou has since said he wishes no ill will to Thompson, accepting that any contact with his eye could have been a mistake.
But he has never backed down from his on-field claims.
"I read that he had his troubles, he was getting a bit homesick (during the year)," Tamou said on Monday.
"I want him to stick around, I think he is a great asset to not only the Bulldogs but to the game. I think he has a lot to offer.
"I don't want any negative towards him.
"My eyes were closed ... he said after the game he didn't realise he had done anything, he was just trying to grab something to get him down."
On field, referee Henry Perenara could be heard asking Tamou if he was making a complaint about an eye gouge.
When Tamou answered "yeah", he was asked who the complaint was against and pointed at Thompson, before confirming he believed he was the player in question.
Thompson is facing a lengthy ban if found guilty, charged with the more serious "eye gouge" offence rather than dangerous contact with the eye.
Good. Glad he’s been called.
He himself played it down.
The Pennies are upset for the ‘distraction’ are they? Well that’s what you get for milking penalties. Good luck Luke, I still can’t see any malice in it, and especially when compared to the job Burgess did on Benji for example.