Hoppa

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
I'm warning you.
This guy is going to be our Tolman attack stifler next year.
Look how slow he moves around with the ball, compared to the energy and speed of Penrith.

Cancer of the team.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
It's hidden because he doesn't make small mistakes and our team is overall shit so you don't see it.
But not all malignant cancers are obvious

he needs to be sold off in this off season before the rest of the league catches on, and hope someone's is dumb enough to pick up the 600k tab. Because I m telling you, this time next year the world will know the truth.
Offer him to melb for JAC

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He's horrible at fullback hopefully never see him there again. They way he's finished the season I wouldn't be upset if he left the club... In saying that he's our best option at centre along with Cotric as it stands next year

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
He's horrible at fullback hopefully never see him there again. They way he's finished the season I wouldn't be upset if he left the club... In saying that he's our best option at centre along with Cotric as it stands next year
Hoppa was the difference between the teams today.

even as a link man Hops is slowing massively.
my thought process is I have identified him as being officially over the hill during this season. I back my opinion and it's a hard thing to get right. If I am right though, we are in a good position to recognise thsi because I don't think the RL community know it yet, still just whispers on the kennel.
Therefore, we could sell him at full value and cash out safely. Maybe do the swap with JAC since Melbourne need centres. I don't know. But 600k will add to the warchest and buy something really good.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Undoubtedly Hoppa is too slow for FB, so who do we put there? Meaney isn't first grade material either. Might as well try Reimis Smith there because he sure isn't a centre, more a winger but he is too lazy too!

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hoppa has been absolute shit since he came back from injury he is to slow to play Fullback & I think there will be question marks for him at Center, Can anyone tell me why the fuck Meanie & Averillo weren't played today? Thank God this nightmare is over for another year. This is worst team I have ever seen.. you know what ??? really we deserved the spoon this Year. The whole club is an absolute disgrace. and to everyone who thinks that Wakem is better than Lewis well we seem to lose by a lot more when Wakem plays & we haven't won a game with Wakem yet. But mind you neither of them are the answer, we keep saying we need a whole new spine but it seems to be calling on deaf ears.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Hhhhh
Undoubtedly Hoppa is too slow for FB, so who do we put there? Meaney isn't first grade material either. Might as well try Reimis Smith there because he sure isn't a centre, more a winger but he is too lazy too!
give Meaney an extended make or break run at fullback next year under Beirut and we will know either way.
I don't think anyone can tell atm regarding Meaney

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
bro, we talkin 2021 yeah?

Der, we have a war chess!!

Blokes are lining up to earn FB $$$ ( to be moved to the wing ) and halves for us seeing as we had to let go of our heritage and say goodbye to our club legend Foran.

Besides, today Hops saved his first try in.......well....................I cant remember..................

but anyway, what I really want to know is...

do you know where I can get on?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
He's a good player but he doesn't have his heart in it. Watch when he plays for his country. Completely different player. Comes back to us and falls asleep.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's hidden because he doesn't make small mistakes and our team is overall shit so you don't see it.
But not all malignant cancers are obvious

he needs to be sold off in this off season before the rest of the league catches on, and hope someone's is dumb enough to pick up the 600k tab. Because I m telling you, this time next year the world will know the truth.
Offer him to melb for JAC
DWZ would be more attractable to the storm than Hopoate....Hopoate is Pena’s this best....the real clean up in our club will begin at the end of 2021....piss of Napa, piss off hopoate, piss off lewis and so many other duds......unfortunately next year will be another year of pain