Social Media Pangai to be sacked

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yep. Absolutely. First b Smith, burton then pangai. Exactly the type I said (been saying fisher Harris) hard prick, fast, strong, offloading.

As others said make it work then Napa gone 2021 and that’s the $.

Meaney/Hoppa
Smith
Cotric
Averilo/Hoppa
Dwz

Foran (if he wants stupid $ play averilo)
Burton

Pangai
B Smith
Ogden/Renouf

Jacko
Rfm
Thompson

Ogden/Renouf
Katoa
Napa for a year
Stimson/c Smith/topine/doorey

Fucking please... b Smith, burton, tpj!!!
Now that’s a bulldogs team!! Man I’d love to see this.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still think the Storm made him look much much better than he really is.

Happy to be proven wrong.
I’m backing him he was like chn thebgames I saw him play he was five eight and in q cup he was on fire . Here’s hoping ... on contract anyway :grinning:

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
lol ive openly stated numerous times our board and andersons are shit,
what positive strides, saving their own arse at pays expense
Oh, so you have been shitting on them the whole time then. Much better.
Bringing Thomson over early, signing Cotric, moving Pay on (for the record i supported him until the point it became obvious we were not going to improve), appointing Baz who seems a good fit, and getting it done quickly so that we could move on, and lastly, recruiting the Laundys hotel group as our major sponsor whilst in the middle of this Covid pandemic.
Just a few things. Perhaps you didnt notice them.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hoops talking out of his ass as usual.. he may have some info but hes making up the rest.. lara pitt made him look like a fool when hoops said that tpj re-signed with broncos because of Bennett , lara said but he re-signed last year under siebold... lol hoops was speachless lol..

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Saw that he goes yeh but he originally signed to follow Wayne. He’s a fuck wit

Reactions: GDR

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The fact we don't want him, even though we could easily afford him, and that he's whoring himself around behind the back of this club sits ok with you guys? Also you don't think the act of calling us indicates he doesn't want to work hard at a struggling club, but would rather coast along at a strong one, again not a good attribute for a potential signing.

Good luck if you land him.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Give barrett a ring TPJ we will send napa up there as compensation

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
The fact we don't want him, even though we could easily afford him, and that he's whoring himself around behind the back of this club sits ok with you guys? Also you don't think the act of calling us indicates he doesn't want to work hard at a struggling club, but would rather coast along at a strong one, again not a good attribute for a potential signing.

Exactly right mate. People complain we have too many forwards, that we will lose our young forwards, that we desperately need spine players but will then throw 900k at another forward from a fellow struggling club who is suspended half the year. It sounds like the Ray Dib school of salary cap management, not Nick Politis :grinning:

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Hopefully the board told Hoops, or his insider, they're not interested in TPJ just to throw him off the trail. Meanwhile in the background they're secretly putting the deal together. TPJ is a similar type of impact player to AFB at Manly , who was there when Baz was coaching, so hopefully Baz sees this too and gets it done

Fuck I love these rumours/wishes....even if they're no chance of happening. Its beats the shitty Goodwin type rumours. I can actually see this happening whereas in the past it was just a fantasy
Well they cant really talk to him at the moment as he isn't off contract for another 2 years. So it would have to all be on the sly, and Pangi needs to ask for a release from his contract.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
chooks can easily afford him. Don’t feed the troll.

They can afford the entire league. No cap.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He came out and denied he whored himself out.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Oh, so you have been shitting on them the whole time then. Much better.
Bringing Thomson over early, signing Cotric, moving Pay on (for the record i supported him until the point it became obvious we were not going to improve), appointing Baz who seems a good fit, and getting it done quickly so that we could move on, and lastly, recruiting the Laundys hotel group as our major sponsor whilst in the middle of this Covid pandemic.
Just a few things. Perhaps you didnt notice them.
and the board finally did something good, hallelujah praise the lord queen lyn and the board did their job, lets see how they go signing a hooker centers,

the board had to act to save their own arses, they were forced into doing something, you can put it what ever way you want or sugar coat it as much as you want

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Hoops talking out of his ass as usual.. he may have some info but hes making up the rest.. lara pitt made him look like a fool when hoops said that tpj re-signed with broncos because of Bennett , lara said but he re-signed last year under siebold... lol hoops was speachless lol..
He's a wanker but he was right about Klemmer and Bateman

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
and the board finally did something good, hallelujah praise the lord queen lyn and the board did their job, lets see how they go signing a hooker centers,

the board had to act to save their own arses, they were forced into doing something, you can put it what ever way you want or sugar coat it as much as you want
So what did they do that was so bad then? Most peoples gripes were based on their own assumtions that the board wasnt doing anything. But given recent events these notions should have been put to bed. So i think you might just need to get off your high horse and accept the good work they have done, and stop jumping up and down when some flog journo writes some article with no quotes or proof.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I agree whole heartedly in principal, but sometimes you need to bend the rules a little to be succussful. This may or may not be the case, and if the recruitment team and board decide against persuing him i have no qualms.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Pangai has 2 years to run on his contract & doesn't have permission from Brisbane to speak to other clubs.

NRL rules say no club can speak to him until November 2021.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yep and they did nothing about pay, they distanced themselves from him so he was forced to leave all on his own doing cause he was hearing nothing from the board. Badly handled.
Of course they were going to make a few signings we have to have 30 players in squad every year.
They did get us a new major sponsor in authur laundy, and he himself wants fully in on the action, i take that as he doesnt trust this board to handle his investment, so he will watch over it.
Lyn and hill have to show better leadership qualities before i give them any praise.