Social Media Pangai to be sacked

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes pay overs I don't give a shit. Just get it done. His a priority signing. Our current fowards lack punch. This guy has it and then some. Backs can't do shit if our fowards cant lay a platform. I'm sick of our powder puff props. This guy is a must have. Break the bank for him.
Yes, but not on overs

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes he'd be a great buy for us especially now we've lost impact with CHN leaving. Like a cheaper version of Fifita. If we get Burton we probably don't need any other backs. Maybe swap Hopa for someone faster but that would be about the same value. If Elliott goes we'll need edge forwards. We need a hooker, a big prop to replace Napa and an edge backrower. Would be great to have this pack with real mongrel.

8 Addin Fonua Blake
9 Brandon Smith
10 Renouf Toomaga / Ofahiki Ogden
11 Pangai Jnr
12 Luke Thompson
13 Josh Jackson

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
He came out quick saying he met nick years ago and nothing to it other than him giving him stick for selling his bronco shares.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This bloke is exactly what we need. He is the point of difference that our forwards are missing.
He is still only young, so he can certainly learn to be smarter.
If any of you are doubting how good this kid can be, go back to round 1 Vs the Cowboys and revisit the game he did a number on Taumalolo. That ain't an easy thing to do.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Is this possible
8 Pangai....................Sue
9 Smith or Grant....Katoa
10 To'omaga..............Hetherington
11 RFM.........................Stimson
12 Jackson..................Cartwright
13 Thompson............Elliott

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Depending on what he's asking for it would be a good signing. But like all rumours I'll take it with a pinch of salt.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Big dynamic and aggressive forward which we need.
Not sure if his best position is on an edge or the middle but either way he'd be a good signing. Needs to cut the shit out of his game, still only young, 24 with 77 games should be coming toward his prime.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hook line and sinker. The club has made all of these positive strides over these past few weeks, and after one highly uncredible journo trash and your on the hate wagon again.
lol ive openly stated numerous times our board and andersons are shit,
what positive strides, saving their own arse at pays expense

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
As I said in another thread about a week ago, we should be going for this bloke. As I explained then, he is young and would do well under the guidance of our senior players like Jacko, Foran, and Hoppa. There is no senior leadership at the Groncos and he needs exactly that. Our club would be crazy not to go for it. Maybe there is something going on but they're keeping their cards close to their chest?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
lol ive openly stated numerous times our board and andersons are shit,
what positive strides, saving their own arse at pays expense
I supported Pay while he was here. I would have continued to support him if he'd stayed on. But the team has actually shown some signs of improvement under Georgalis. Nothing drastic, but we're scoring a try per game more with pretty much the same team. I think that Pay was suffering serious self doubt. And that was rubbing off on the players.

Like with Pay, I'll support this board. They're recruiting some decent players. They've made the right noises about rebuilding our talent production line. They've potentially just picked up a sponsor that will be among the best we've ever had. If Barrett can do a good job with the team and we get better quality in some key positions we should be in for some happier days as fans.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is the type of destructive player we need and we have missed for many years.

Wouldn't hesitate especially when he sounds desperate to leave.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Add a clause he doesn’t get paid when he’s suspended. The grub will go broke