Official Round 13 - Bulldogs vs Storm - Discussion Thread

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
True, no one does. Could hardly hope for a better stand in though. I'm not confident.
It's hard to be confident playing anybody at the moment, we arent the bulldogs we used to be where we were more then confident of beating any team anywhere but if there is ever a time to have a chance of beating the storm this is it with half there spine out

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Unfortunately for us they have pretty decent backups replacing them. Hynes is a future star and could have just as big an impact as Grant if given an opportunity
I have never been that impressed with Hynes from his junior days at Manly till now. He's not a patch on Papenhyzen.
Absolutely agree @Baby Blues I’m also a big fan of Hynes, I like his balance and with a background in the halves, has great ball playing ability.
I think with a decent go in first grade could be a star for sure!
Will be a challenge being thrown in this weekend without games under his belt though...

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Knights failed to apply much pressure in the Sunshine Coast against the Storm, I think we can do a better job.
Will depend on end of set kicks, high or grubber?
Will have to contest and be quicker.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ve a feel DWZ will get dropped for Remis
I think that Trent will just wipe the slate clean in the off season and guys like Remis is back to square one.
Its fair game for one & all.

Reactions: GDR

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think that Trent will just wipe the slate clean in the off season and guys like Remis is back to square one.
Its fair game for one & all.
I think Steve is prepping them nicely for Barrett next year.

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Knights failed to apply much pressure in the Sunshine Coast against the Storm, I think we can do a better job.
Will depend on end of set kicks, high or grubber?
Will have to contest and be quicker.
We play like we did 2nd half last week without the couple of dumb shit a few did, we’ve got a good chance. No disrespect to pay, but Steve seems know and help each player on their faults.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Steve is prepping them nicely for Barrett next year.
S.G seems to be traveling ok giving a few extra minutes and rotation not to bad.
I would like our rookies to play a part in some form from this point in time.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Doesn’t matter what we do really. The last two years we’ve finished the year off like world beaters. Who cares, no pressure teams take us lightly. I’ll read nothing into how we finish the year, it’s been done already. See what baz can deliver in an off-season. Can’t be worse than we’ve had surely

Pavdogg82

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
When everyone's fit, I would love to see:
1. Meaney 2. DWZ 3 Hoppa 4. Lafai 5. Knockonbor 6. Averillo 7. Foran 8. Toomaga 9. Katoa 10. Ogden 11. RFM 12. Jackson 13. Thompson
Bench : Napa, Tolman, JMK, Elliot. Get it done Georgalis! I'm backing us in a close one this weekend. Meaney and Thompson to go large....

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Cogger has more football ability than the other halves. Maybe not the athleticism.
But I prefer a footballer over an athlete every day of the week.
Agree but I think Cogger is just a bit slow and small for NRL these days. Would be different if he had the gifts of Alf or Baa but he doesn't.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Some people will go nuts here but Monty played alright last week. He hasn't been afraid of the tough carries out of our end (to be fair Crichton is also good with this). Aside from his kick out on the full last week, he did well.
Should've had two tries if it weren't for the Sutton c***.
Hes terrible

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Like Ogden but not sure about his fitness to start. Only played a handful of games with limited minutes. Need to give him more time and hel come good.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Shut down Brandon Smith and the game is ours. That little shit can get the storm forward pack moving which would spell danger if Munster is given room to move.

I really think the dogs will win this and i even slapped a hundred on it too....