Social Media Pangai to be sacked

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What would TPJ cost? $600-$700K, that's pretty much Napa's wage so he could replace Napa in 2022...if we can squeeze him in next year and still sign the other players we need.
On the back of the potential B Smith signing, this would be gold

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Just give him Foran money. I would take him. Then don’t resign Napa could afford him,

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yep. Absolutely. First b Smith, burton then pangai. Exactly the type I said (been saying fisher Harris) hard prick, fast, strong, offloading.

As others said make it work then Napa gone 2021 and that’s the $.

Meaney/Hoppa
Smith
Cotric
Averilo/Hoppa
Dwz

Foran (if he wants stupid $ play averilo)
Burton

Pangai
B Smith
Ogden/Renouf

Jacko
Rfm
Thompson

Ogden/Renouf
Katoa
Napa for a year
Stimson/c Smith/topine/doorey

Fucking please... b Smith, burton, tpj!!!

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully the board told Hoops, or his insider, they're not interested in TPJ just to throw him off the trail. Meanwhile in the background they're secretly putting the deal together. TPJ is a similar type of impact player to AFB at Manly , who was there when Baz was coaching, so hopefully Baz sees this too and gets it done

Fuck I love these rumours/wishes....even if they're no chance of happening. Its beats the shitty Goodwin type rumours. I can actually see this happening whereas in the past it was just a fantasy

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably due to past injuries and his suspensions. Also he went behind his clubs back if you believe the report so it's not the type of character I'd want at my club tbh
Fair point that to be fair, not great from him that going behind the clubs back. As a player though, he can play.

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He would added more than a off load. He adds intimidation shame we said not interested would loved to see him with Thompson in pack. Adds the fear factor. We need desperately

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He wants to go Roosters so Fcuk off! His a wanker!

Roosters will offload players, Crighton and Friend out the door i say... Chance to pick up Tuopanuai maybe?

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Some people talk about discipline and suspensions wanting choir boy to play for us
Do you know why we were The Dogs of War ?
Hell... Peter Kelly got sent off on the first tackle in a game against South Sydney then we went on to flog them !
Now...Napa has a nap every time he is tackled