Social Media Brandon Smith

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
ive heard that cam smith is likely to retire after this year but i imagine that harry grant would be in front of brandon now and he deserves to be a starting 9 and would be at any other club so i suppose he could become restless
I thought that also but no farewell in front of a Melbourne crowd ? That's a harsh was to go out in saying that though he money hungry and would love another testimonial (trial game) as his official farewell at a later date

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought that also but no farewell in front of a Melbourne crowd ? That's a harsh was to go out in saying that though he money hungry and would love another testimonial (trial game) as his official farewell at a later date
yeah i read that an aami park farewell is off the cards. maybe he can sell the ring greenburg gifted his wife and get a bit of coin that way instead haha

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, I get it you were talking about your source...duh.
Sounds like they have a good track record. Do they have any info on Burton?
Keep the whispers coming. This one has made my day :yum:

Last edited:

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There is absolutely zero chance Storm are letting Grant go. He is going back and signing a rich long term deal.

Brandon will be the sacrificial lamb. Hope we can sign him.
I reckon the storm will try to keep Brandon as a back rower.

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes but 6 great games a year doesnt do anybody any good. If he cant play a full season and win us a comp.
What is the point in continuing to pour money into him.
Its been a full year since hes played like that and already pulled the wool over your eyes again lol.
He will be out for another 6 months here shortly with his hamstrings again. But everyone wants to give foz another half a mill, and then cry hill is spending all our salary cap.
We have been putting up with this shit for 3 years.
And now all the local experts dont want to cut off our plodders. If he dont stay for 150 to 200 let him go.
Id just completely move on and get someone in and build on them for a premieship in a few years time. Why waste a spot on a broken player that isnt part of our future. But but but he will come good one day lol.
But not the kennel they want to keep foz happy fmd.
Hes played 10 from 12 fact not made up!

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Oh, I get it you were talking about your source...duh.
Sounds like they have a good track record. Do they any info on Burton?
Keep the whispers coming. This one has made my day :yum:
Nothing on Burton yet but if he’s close I’m sure he will be onto it. He seems to be getting his recent info on the money so fingers crossed he’s still in the loop about Smith! Would be a great get for the club.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Of course but he needs to be a first grade 9 to play for kiwis
He'd be very frustrated and wants to be a full time hooker which is the main reason for any potential move... The Kiwis would pick him even if he was on the bench or in Reserves and he's first picked for them regardless of his situation.

Unfortunately a lot of teams also desperately need a hooker like the Titans, Tigers, Manly and Warriors so even if Wombat is available, there'll be plenty of competition.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing on Burton yet but if he’s close I’m sure he will be onto it. He seems to be getting his recent info on the money so fingers crossed he’s still in the loop about Smith! Would be a great get for the club.
Cool. So do you know if it's a done deal - have the papers been signed or is it still in the final stages of negotiations. I'm still having Api nightmares because I can see the Tigers coming in for him at the last minute. My best mate is a Tigers fan so if they get him I'll never hear the end of it

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He'd be very frustrated and wants to be a full time hooker which is the main reason for any potential move... The Kiwis would pick him even if he was on the bench or in Reserves and he's first picked for them regardless of his situation.

Unfortunately a lot of teams also desperately need a hooker like the Titans, Tigers, Manly and Warriors so even if Wombat is available, there'll be plenty of competition.
Crap I forgot about the Titans. They signed the gun storm prop and obviously Fifita. Hopefully we can outbid them
Hopefully he sees Barrett as an attacking oriented coach which suits his game

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would be an awesome signing if true.