News Foran wants future sorted soon

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Big M is Foran here next year or what bro?
If manly lose Dylan walker I’d expect to see Foran back in a manly jersey
If Trent can prize Burton away from Penrith than Foran is surplus to his needs
Still a bit riding on it

Packstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
400-500k is fair. That's the same with Elliott. I don't think we should be losing these type of players for 50-100k. Anymore and let them go. We're not in a position to replace them for the same value for money (output) on different players anyways.
400k-500k is not fair, its absurd.

**** has earnt well over 3m the last 3 years and returned sweet fuck all

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
He should never of got it in the first place, and for that he has Hasler to thank.

c*** rejected the Dogs for Parra for the dough, and when noone wanted him, Canterbury gave him a lifeline. The c*** is a mercenary
Someone needing a lifeline doesn't get paid 1m a year. There had to be other competition for his signature. I still think when fit Foran is a 1m half. The problem is he's proven to be injury prone therefore he can't demand those dollars. For the right price he's valuable, we all have a different opinion on what that price is.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Goodbye Kieran.

Thanks for the shit memories
Nasty piece of work you are. Kieran tries his guts out every week. Hes a genuine competitor. The team performs much better with him there. Theres many sides that would want him. He's been very resilient this year. Hes had rotten luck with injuries. With there not being that many standout halves available I'd like to see Kieran back next year on say $500k for 1 year.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hurry up and retire then you can sort it out yourself easily, you have been a trooper foz but we all know your body is another pesky injury away to possibly calling it quits

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm over the conversation to be honest. I'm sure his manager would be pushing for every last drop of blood he can squeeze from the stone.

We'll either get a years service from Foran at a reasonable price, he'll sign elsewhere for a few dollars more or he'll potentially hold out too long for a better offer, cop another injury and scare off every team making him an offer.

If Foran has actually been quoted as saying he wants his future sorted ASAP it points towards the idea that his manager is impeding the process a bit.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'm over the conversation to be honest. I'm sure his manager would be pushing for every last drop of blood he can squeeze from the stone.

We'll either get a years service from Foran at a reasonable price, he'll sign elsewhere for a few dollars more or he'll potentially hold out too long for a better offer, cop another injury and scare off every team making him an offer.

If Foran has actually been quoted as saying he wants his future sorted ASAP it points towards the idea that his manager is impeding the process a bit.
He said his intentions are to stay at the Bulldogs. Either we haven't offered him a contract for next year or it was a low ball in his eyes. If the offer is below 400k then I tend to agree with him. If it ends up costing us 500k to keep him (anymore I'm with everyone else saying to not extend him) I'd rather that than lose him and not be able to replace him. Burton would be a good option to partner Foran but he isn't a replacement for Foran in my eyes.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nasty piece of work you are. Kieran tries his guts out every week. Hes a genuine competitor. The team performs much better with him there. Theres many sides that would want him. He's been very resilient this year. Hes had rotten luck with injuries. With there not being that many standout halves available I'd like to see Kieran back next year on say $500k for 1 year.
By any chance are you related to him.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He was asked last night if he was heading up the Highway and he said Nah, so lets see what Nah means....

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mr Bean is currently out injured i heard
Bryce gibbs for all i fucking care. There is plenty of good young talent out there look at penrith. Just coaches and clubs wont give them a go. Mr bean could start more games than foran in the future.
I cant remember one game he has closed out for us.
But so many want to keep him for his experience and guidance.
Yeah he was decent today but missing again when it mattered.

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No club would pay 600k for him. Knights have said no and im guessing no other real interest. In reality he hasnt been able to stay on the field consistently since 2014,why anyone would think that will change in 2021 i dont know

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Must admit he's running into form but the injuries concern me definitely a keeper but on the right money