SUPPORT THE CLUB!!!!

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The Media is now directly going after the club. I’m one of the first to say the board needs to go, however the board listened to our voices, and pay Is gone. Now it’s are turn not just the fans on this forum but all CANTERBURY-BANKSTOWN!!!! SUPPOTERS to stand up and say to the media get fucked and where backing the club.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Media is now directly going after the club. I’m one of the first to say the board needs to go, however the board listened to our voices, and pay Is gone. Now it’s are turn not just the fans on this forum but all CANTERBURY-BANKSTOWN!!!! SUPPOTERS to stand up and say to the media get fucked and where backing the club.
I say fuck the club. They dont deserve our support. They are a bunch of disingenuine, disrespectful politicians who absolutely did the wrong thing by Dean Pay. They send him out to war for 3 years with a water pistol then threw him to the wolves when they were done with him.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Even though I’m not a fan of some of the decisions the club has made and that includes the former coach and the current board I will always support the club. Once the whistle blows for the game no matter what I’m 100% behind the club I never want to see us lose. I’m explaining to my 2 young boys now the importance of loyalty as they watch the game now and are too young to understand why the bulldogs lose all the time. Proud to say if you cut me open I bleed blue and white. Media can rack off I’ll still renew my membership.

Last edited:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The club has messed up, it’s been crap decision after another..!! However of corse I will support this club (my club,our club) 100%

end of the day we all support the Mighty Bulldogs, that’s why we are all here I would hope.. difference of opinions? Sure, disagreements? Of corse. But we still all have one thing in common.. blue an white blood.!!!

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even thought I’m not a fan of some of the decisions the club has made and that includes the former coach and the current board I will always support the club. Once the whistle blows for the game no matter what I’m 100% behind the club I never want to see us lose. I’m explaining to my 2 young boys now the importance of loyalty as they watch the game now and are too young to understand why the bulldogs lose all the time. Proud to say if you cut me open I bleed blue and white. Media can rack off I’ll still renew my membership.
I respect that you want to teach these values to your kids as i also do, however dont use our club as an example of "loyalty"...they are precisely the juxtaposition of the word.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I support club not the board they are just temporary custodians of our club. I support the the decision to move pay on it was the best move to start to get the club back on the right track, but like most things they have done it was very poorly handled.pay was just the first step the board has to go next.

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I say fuck the club. They dont deserve our support. They are a bunch of disingenuine, disrespectful politicians who absolutely did the wrong thing by Dean Pay. They send him out to war for 3 years with a water pistol then threw him to the wolves when they were done with him.
Tissues sir?

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had to copy and paste to this thread as it looks more fitting in here..

Regardless how bad the situation is, wouldnt it be more honourable by an individual to tough it out and finish up when his contract is up, rather than quitting?
Paints a clearer picture to me and kinda sends mixed signals to the outsider looking in..

Glad that chapter has ended

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Why support a club that doesn't support its people?
Why is a logo more important than the people within it who get used and disregarded?
Pay? CHN? Okenbor? Holland? Mortimer? Randoms in the back end.

Not feeling great about the bulldogs atm with their stupid decisions and if anyone asks me over the next week I will tell them I'm a Souths supporter.

All this could have been avoided if when they extended Dean, they extend him into 2021 instead of 2020. This would have avoided this dumb situation or 'should he be extended despite bad results' situation we have. And at least if they really felt the need to sack him he gets a comfy payout and looked after.

The fans arced up because they knew there was a point this year he's off contract.

This whole thing has a Raelene Castle /Folau stench About it.

reseveing final judgment until the CHN thing plays out. Nasheed.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Had to copy and paste to this thread as it looks more fitting in here..

Regardless how bad the situation is, wouldnt it be more honourable by an individual to tough it out and finish up when his contract is up, rather than quitting?
Paints a clearer picture to me and kinda sends mixed signals to the outsider looking in..

Glad that chapter has ended
It's clear to me that Pay has felt fucked on for a while now.
Veto his recruitment ideas and he would know that they were sniffing for coaches the last month. He's not an idiot. Bellamy I'm sure hinted to him.

mr j

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I can’t wait for the day Holland is gone so you can stop mentioning his name ‍♂

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I will support the club but not the board that has disgraced it.

Pay is gone but the board must go with him.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I support club not the board they are just temporary custodians of our club. I support the the decision to move pay on it was the best move to start to get the club back on the right track, but like most things they have done it was very poorly handled.pay was just the first step the board has to go next.
YOU CANT SUPPORT A CLUB THAT DOESNT SUPPORT ITS PEOPLE! Andrew Hill and the Board all need to get themselves on jobseeker stat. The media is gunning for them and the genuine fans and members are turning against them (not some of the special ed Neanderthals on here as they haven't developed comprehension skills yet)

rwalker999

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I respect that you want to teach these values to your kids as i also do, however dont use our club as an example of "loyalty"...they are precisely the juxtaposition of the word.
That's a bit harsh I think

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
YOU CANT SUPPORT A CLUB THAT DOESNT SUPPORT ITS PEOPLE! Andrew Hill and the Board all need to get themselves on jobseeker stat. The media is gunning for them and the genuine fans and members are turning against them (not some of the special ed Neanderthals on here as they haven't developed comprehension skills yet)
I like your passion mate and I agree with most of what you are saying I just don’t think you are distinguishing between the board and the club

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I can’t wait for the day Holland is gone so you can stop mentioning his name ‍♂
Just scroll past his posts like I do. I can’t read the shit he posts. The more you tell him about Holland the more he will use Holland in his posts.