KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Best day of ever

Hello Pay lovers you boys ok?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
When the fuck is the club going to come out and actually communicate wtf is going on?
It's a fucking joke man. 15 plus years we've had the same issues where shit is common knowledge and three weeks later the club get off their asses to release a statement.

Kim Jong Anderson runs this place like it's North Korea. Hopefully she can get Dennis Rodman on board to help out because he'd do a better job than Lynne.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Could not give a rats about Smith and anyone else who doesn't like this decision. We need a coach with the balls to call a spade a spade and put players in the positions they should be in.

Ie. DWZ is a winger. Smith is a winger. Jackson is a lock. Tolman is a retiree in waiting.
Tolman retired a year ago

Malla

Reaction score
Because the media love to bag the dogs same reason they describe Elliot as our “most consistent player for the past 3 years” when he was hardly an nrl player before this year it suits their narrative and they don’t want to see the club do well I feel bad for pay somewhat but all he had to do was show some signs of improvement and develop some new talent to get through to the years when we had cash and he couldn’t do it the way we’ve played this year almost left the club without a choice. The media was bagging the dogs for dragging the decision out then they make the decision and they bag that too
Lol that was laughable. Elliot is average at best - he probably looks better on our team cause we are attrotious lol

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi to speak with Lynne Anderson please press 1. (Presses one) .. “ sorry Lynne isn’t here right now she is looking for more bulldogs DNA”

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dean Pay will step down from his role as Head Coach of the Bulldogs immediately after both parties agreed that it was in the best interests of the individual and the club to part ways.

The decision was reached after a meeting between Dean and the club following Saturday's loss to the Broncos.

Bulldogs Chief Executive Andrew Hill thanked Pay for his contribution over the past three seasons :

"These decisions are always tough, particularly when they involve someone who has been part of the Bulldogs family for a long time. The fact is though that the Club and Dean have decided that we needed to move in a different direction to take the team forward and Dean was in agreement that now was the right time for both parties to part ways.

We did not rush into this decision and have taken our time to look at what was best for the club in regard to success moving forward.

I'd like to thank Dean for his contribution over the past three years and all the hard work and passion he has given to the club.

Dean Pay expressed his thanks to the club for the opportunity to coach back at Belmore:

"I'd like to thank the Bulldogs for the opportunity to be the Head Coach at a club that has always meant so much to me."

Steve Georgallis will act as interim Head Coach until an appointment is made.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Its official

Dean Pay will step down from his role as Head Coach of the Bulldogs immediately after both parties agreed that it was in the best interests of the individual and the club to part ways.

The decision was reached after a meeting between Dean and the club following Saturday's loss to the Broncos.

Bulldogs Chief Executive Andrew Hill thanked Pay for his contribution over the past three seasons :

"These decisions are always tough, particularly when they involve someone who has been part of the Bulldogs family for a long time. The fact is though that the Club and Dean have decided that we needed to move in a different direction to take the team forward and Dean was in agreement that now was the right time for both parties to part ways.

We did not rush into this decision and have taken our time to look at what was best for the club in regard to success moving forward.

I'd like to thank Dean for his contribution over the past three years and all the hard work and passion he has given to the club.

Dean Pay expressed his thanks to the club for the opportunity to coach back at Belmore:

"I'd like to thank the Bulldogs for the opportunity to be the Head Coach at a club that has always meant so much to me."

Steve Georgallis will act as interim Head Coach until an appointment is made.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Thank you for your service Dean under unimaginably difficult circumstances from start to finish. You deserved a crack in 2021.

This has been handled in a less than impressive fashion by the Board and CEO.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The majority of the players regressed under Pay's coaching. He should never been extended.
Lets see if Georgallis's team selections are any different this week.