Averillo stood down for covid

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The player quarantining regime implemented by the NRL has been piss poor obviously. Hope Averillo is back on deck soon.
Are we the only club actually reporting breaches?

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Son of a mother fucking bitch. Now the universe is just taking the piss. Seriously, this kid was the ONLY reason I was watching us play and now I don't even have that. Thank God Thommo is in the side.
Gimme some good news please....Cotirc signing, Pay gone, Roosters caught cheating the cap and stripped of their last 2 premierships, anything please.
On the back of Ferrari's woes this year and the Bulldogs still in the toilet, thank fuck for Liverpool winning the title this year coz that's all I've got.
I want to thank the universe for listening to my prayer and giving us the good news of CHN (that was totally out of the blue and completely unexpected so THANK YOU). Now because I'm a greedy bastard I want more. C'mon, announce pay is gone tomorrow

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yes, because we are the only team with dumb fucks who breach the rules.
Well to be fair the only breaches have come from family. It’s just interesting that so far our club has had two breaches and no other club has had one

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Well to be fair the only breaches have come from family. It’s just interesting that so far our club has had two breaches and no other club has had one
There needs to be an investigation!

Another Bulldogs conspiracy theory :grinning:

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Does he live with his parents. If not I don't think he isn't allowed to visit them.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Now there's the Penrith winger and Parra forward in strife.