My First Born

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I wish I could experience it again. To be honest it seemed like a bit of a blur. Missus was smashed off the gas and I was overtired and peaking off way too much energy drink. My missus gassed her self retarded and kept falling asleep evertime she was meant to push. God bless her though she had been in labour for 2 days straight so she was physically drained, the gas just topped her off lol. She honestly doesn't remember the birth much at all. Probably also why she has 4 kids these days.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Being a dad has been the greatest fun I have ever had in my life. All the best to you and your better half Mike.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Being a dad has been the greatest fun I have ever had in my life. All the best to you and your better half Mike.
That's why I'm literally alive my bro, for my kids.

Silver lining of being sick is that I was home and watched them grow up. Before I got sick I was averaging 80 hour work weeks and would of missed out on heaps.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's why I'm literally alive my bro, for my kids.

Silver lining of being sick is that I was home and watched them grow up. Before I got sick I was averaging 80 hour work weeks and would of missed out on heaps.
Brilliant man, when you put family first you can't go wrong imo.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
How you travelling @Prison Mike ?

How's the misses holding up?
Going good bro no baby yet. But had a good feed for brekkie and now lunch so I'm primed. Wife having a little snooze now before the doctors come check on her at 2pm. They will assess her and may break her waters If they are happy with cervix and baby will be on the way. If not may be another longer night. The obstetrician is good though she's been very thorough. Thanks for checking in

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Going good bro no baby yet. But had a good feed for brekkie and now lunch so I'm primed. Wife having a little snooze now before the doctors come check on her at 2pm. They will assess her and may break her waters If they are happy with cervix and baby will be on the way. If not may be another longer night. The obstetrician is good though she's been very thorough. Thanks for checking in
Hopefully it's smooth sailing my bro, keep us updated.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Hopefully it's smooth sailing my bro, keep us updated.
Just had her waters broke, shits getting real now, I think I'm more nervous than the wife lol she's been a great

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
When they are huffing and puffing and screaming pushing the baby out say " whinge fucking whinge you want to know pain you should of seen the size of the turd I snapped off at work the other day"
Let me know how it goes

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
When they are huffing and puffing and screaming pushing the baby out say " whinge fucking whinge you want to know pain you should of seen the size of the turd I snapped off at work the other day"
Let me know how it goes
Sometime I wonder how the hell you are still married southy!!

Congrats man. Best thing you will ever do being a dad!! Cant recommend it highly enough

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Enjoy every minute of it, Dad
Every minute!!!!!! Like fuck 2 of my demon spawns are doing my head in atm they are being so autistic I'm beginning to think boost might of pegged my mrs and they are his

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations, hope mum and baby healthy

Good times ahead for you.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Been up at hospital since 2pm, wife has had some contractions 10mins apart and has just been given some drugs to have some sleep. I cant sleep (night shift body clock) but yeah sometime on the 13th I dare say I'll be welcoming my first little bulldog Elijah into the world.

The wife has been great the whole way through dealing with gestational diabetes, she hasn't had to inject or anything as it's not that bad, but she's still logged everything to look after herself and my son.

I love my old man but he wasn't there when I was born so my mother says, so it makes me pretty proud and emotional being here by her side all day and coming to 4hr monitoring appointments all week with minimal sleep.

The little fella couldn't have been due at a better time as he will take my mind off all the Bulldogs drama haha.
Congrats Prison Mike

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Congratulations mate, easily the best day/s of my life when the kids were born, such an awesome feeling.

Enjoy the time together bud.