DWZ

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He's made 19 errors in 9 games this season. Most of them he was under no pressure and dropped it cold.

Then you have to factor in his horrible positional play, poor defence and shocking ball playing and yet he still keeps getting picked at fullback... It really is genius coaching.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I don't know what happened to his form of last year. Prior to his games last season for us I thought he was over-rated. Changed my mind last year. It's changing back again though.
Exactly. Why has it happened?

He was a gun when he started with us. He seems like a confidence player but his form now has deteriorated so bad.

Bulldogs = career graveyard, unless drastic action taken to remedy this asap.

Someone said contract year improvement....probably explains it but geez where's the coach getting any consistency outa these guys. Just terrible.

Last edited:

Malla

Reaction score
Can see why Panthers were happy to see him go lol

They stuck with Dylan Edwards over him lol

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
His days at fullback are surely gone now. Had his best game for us as a winger and should stay there. Smith's experiment as a centre should be over as well, he is a winger. Put Meaney at fullback and tell him to follow RFM on the edge looking for the offload. Averillo and Montoya in the centres and Crichton should be nowhere near the team again. If Alex Johnston is a possibility at the right price I would sign him. He is better than all of those players just mentioned (bar Averillo on potential) so he would be an upgrade . I know the spine should be our priority for recruitment but we need strengthening in all positions so we should upgrade when and where possible.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It was a classic contract year spike in form. Now that he got his big contract, he's reverted back to the Dallin from Penrith but even worse...
Ah yes
Did he graduate from the Braith Anasta Institute of Contract Negotiators recently ?

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Its a shame, as soon as he came over he had an instant impact with us having a 60% win rate for the rest of the season. Seems like a more expensive Krisnan Inu situation.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hes a gun winger just play him in his right position simple