News Thompson's mongrel pedigree breeds confidence at Bulldogs

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Napa for sure, Tols I think this should be his last year unless cheap and off the bench and Jacko needs to give up the captaincy and play in the middle.
Tolman and Jackson where horrendous last night Tolman has developed too many bad habits in his game to perceiver with for mine jacko would be better in the middle and he might turn his form around under a different coach but they are all dead wood ATM

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It was refreshing seeing a hard nosed forward donning our colours unlike the marshmellows we have had for the past several seasons.
How good was it too see him getting in TPJ’s grill!! Finally a forward with a set of prune’s

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
And Deano still got in his favourite line of “getting a few games under his belt”

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry; where was the "confidence" in the Dogs that Thompson was breeding on Saturday night?
The only thing the Dogs have bred is fleas.

How long before Thompson asks for a release, and goes to the Chooks, while we pay the bulk of his salary?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
A confronting post.
Thompson is straight up the most exciting player we have signed since Graham in 2011. Also an Englishman.
Firstly,
How sad is that in a decade out only two great signings have been from England?
Secondly,
It makes me bang my head against the wall that you bastards on the kennel have been saying for the last two years 'we should look to Fiji' when Nasheed has been saying GO TO ENGLAND and u RASCALS LAUGHED AT ME for saying it.CC213482-C6FF-44E0-933C-EBE8BA3CEF78.jpeg

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unlike DWZ who we convinced over a latte, I sense we had to convince luke over a dozen pints of beer. The guy looks the pommie goods.

Malla

Reaction score
First time I have seen a forward of ours really take it to the opposition since 2017 lol

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
How telling that our fans are now calling out our forwards....for most of our playing history: our tough, yet skilful forwards, were what we were renowned for.

Pay used to be one of those.

If he can't, at the very least, put a committed, tough forward pack on the park working together, then he will be fairly adjudged as a poor coach. And that's a sure sign he isn't the answer.

Who could be, only Mandrake the Magician could help unless we get in experts like Gould to put together a plan from top to bottom.