News Remis Smith charged & Thompson free to play

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Hope the club don’t spend the money to fight Reimis’s charge, the way he is playing, will make jack of a difference...

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thus is one of the rare times I agree with Pay...first contact was with his arse!

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I had no issues with that tackle at all. Was at thigh height and not at the knee. That being said I'm glad Smith is out, he's a crap centre and that's the only way he doesn't get picked so awesome.

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His shoulder contact was at the bottom of his butt, in saying that he should get 12 weeks, i hope!

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not fussed about Smith, is lost at centre and wont tackle. Thompson though is good news. I have seen some of his clips and his dangerous close to the try line pity they didnt use him there last night.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I had no issues with that tackle at all. Was at thigh height and not at the knee. That being said I'm glad Smith is out, he's a crap centre and that's the only way he doesn't get picked so awesome.
It's terrible that most of us feel the same I'm sure :(

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apart from that one game against the Dragons where he burned Dufty twice, and a few other tries he has scored off bombs, he doesn't compare to the other good wingers or centers in the comp. He's just a reserve grader so like you I'm happy he's not there.
Much rather see Schoup, Katoa or Tass get a shot rather than Smith, Montoya and Chricton - as the village idiot in the white house likes to say "what have you got to lose"

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So funny how all the experts on here said smith has the capabilities to be a gun centre lol.
As out of touch as lyn lol. Kids not even much of a winger. Centre lol h ahahaha.
We have a young 6 in averillo, but not the kennel, pay or this board can fucking see it. Everyone wants to try him out and force him into a weaker position. Crazy. Fuck foran off and give the kid the 6 hes a fucking 5/8. Rebuilding and everyone wants foz. No wonder this club is fucked. Run by and supported by a mob of soccer players.

Merimbula Man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
That tackle should be banned - its unnecessary
It should be but it’s not, and all teams do it to get the man to the ground, so not only should it not be a suspension/charge, it shouldn’t have even been a penalty!

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Canterbury's Reimis Smith could be banned for a week unless he successfully challenges a grade-one dangerous contact charge for his tackle on Broncos captain Alex Glenn on Saturday night which forced the veteran forward off with a knee injury.

Smith was the third defender into the tackle, hitting Glenn in the leg as he was standing up.

From nrl.com

What I don't understand is Glenn done the same thing in the game but gets no charge
The contact was on his hip and upper leg as well.

Curash

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The dopey bastard should be suspended for the strip in the in goal area