Michael Ennis

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I find it funny that power brokers and now fans want Ennis as head coach / assistant coach .
firstly I will say to the posters jizzing that he has passion for the club , I just have to go back to last years threads , without fail each week everyone would moan about ennis shitting on the club and being passionate about his time at the sharks . In regards to the so-called passion he displayed yesterday , look at when he discuss Canberra and defends them no matter what , I would say he is more passionate about Canberra so don’t think dogs are special for him , especially since he played for 5 , yes 5 clubs .

Head coach he would be a disaster , he has not been a head coach at any level , would not now how to build a roster / manage a cap or even manage a squad of 30 players . Only experience he has is being hooking consultant a couple of days a week for Canberra and look who he was consulting Hodgson who was amazing player already .

Now to the so-called power brokers that want to bring Bennett/Bellamy with ennis as assistant , I ask why , I tell you why by including ennis name in their pitches they appeal to members who want bulldog DNA . Again this is all about power struggles not what is best for the team or club . This is straight out of the DIB playbook when he hired pay as coach and we all know how that turned out.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
What a rediculous comment, never coached before he is not even a head coach yet you want him to just walk in abe head coach you have no idea!
he was player/coach for us in 2014 and led us to the GF, the team folded in the GF without their coach