Opinion What the hell is wrong with us

Changes

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The whole side is suffering from depression. Winning a single game is overwhelming let alone winning the competition.

some of the errors and lack of any real enthusiasm is a big worry and tonight I thought some guys didn’t even want to put their bodies on the line.

The Broncos were poor tonight and 14 other sides in the Comp would have beaten them comfortably.

How can we play so shit for so many years!
Anderson Board and cronies, CEO, Coach, that’s why they all must go

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The whole side is suffering from depression. Winning a single game is overwhelming let alone winning the competition.

some of the errors and lack of any real enthusiasm is a big worry and tonight I thought some guys didn’t even want to put their bodies on the line.

The Broncos were poor tonight and 14 other sides in the Comp would have beaten them comfortably.

How can we play so shit for so many years!
I'm mainly pissed off cause we ended last year very well and didn't carry it over this year. I know we're driving a Goggomobil in a F1 race, but we showed end of last year that if you play as a team and with some heart, good things can still happen. This year has been fuckin shite from the get go, and our Goggomobile team couldn't beat a broken lime scooter.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Well the promises ran out and now they have no answers so they're missing and quiet. Maybe they will have another meeting this week too?

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
im not a dean pay fan, but i now believe the lynn and the board are just keeping dean pay there to cop all the shit, for their own failures, what has lynn and the board delivered, sweet f all

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Sadly our club now has the loser mentality and what's even worse, losing football games seems to be acceptable now. Our once great club has never been so low in my 45 years of supporting them. Our club is a broken model at the moment and football wise, Pay isn't the man to dig us out of the hole. Changes need to be made in all aspects of the club, but a new coach must be the priority and getting recruitment right for next year is a close second. All this boardroom shit can sort itself out in the background but our football team needs immediate change

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
im not a dean pay fan, but i now believe the lynn and the board are just keeping dean pay there to cop all the shit, for their own failures, what has lynn and the board delivered, sweet f all
If they remove Pay they will actually have to make a decision. Wow imagine that, making some tough decisions when you are in charge of the club. Their complete and utter incompetence will be fully exposed once Pay is gone.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
There is simply no game plan no one is working towards goals on the field and are just making shit up as they go. We don’t apply any pressure either in defence or attack we “run hard tackle hard” and fuck all else every player bar Elliot has regressed under pay and the only reason he’s going better is because he is the only player that fits into the run hard tackle hard basket another year of pays coaching will cost us three years of being a competitive side.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fucking terrible, this must be what it feels like to support man united