News Silence is deafening: Dogs coach urges club board to make a call on his future

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Can't believe he pulled out the "more games under there belt" comment for the millionth time.

This club is done until the next election and then probably another 3 years after that rebuilding this rebuild. Board are missing at our lowest time and there is absolutely no leadership, they must go! Wrote cheques that only her Daddy could cash. What a huge fuk up!

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
What’s your point?
What can you rip up what you don’t have Alzz? And even if some did that - what does it achieve? Here’s a tip: NOTHING. How about some actual constructive comments about what can be done to improve - do you have any in you?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
it was better in ancient japan, they wouldn't need to sack pay, pay would take care of the situation himself by falling on his sword

Enoch

Waterboy
Reaction score
What can you rip up what you don’t have Alzz? And even if some did that - what does it achieve? Here’s a tip: NOTHING. How about some actual constructive comments about what can be done to improve - do you have any in you?
I agree that wouldn't accomplish anything but how do we get out of this mess?..Who does the buck stop with?.. Is it Lyn, Andrew Hill, Dean. Someone needs to be held accountable, dont they?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I agree that wouldn't accomplish anything but how do we get out of this mess?..Who does the buck stop with?.. Is it Lyn, Andrew Hill, Dean. Someone needs to be held accountable, dont they?
They do need to make a call on the coaching. My feeling is that they were originally looking to 2022 (more/better options) but given how things are going now they might be forced to move sooner. At least sorting out the coaching for 2021 may also then sort out some roster spots for 2021 as well. That would be a start. Buck stops at the top and that’s Lynne.

Malla

Reaction score
Is this bloke serious? How can he even blame the board for his coaching failures? The silence Is deafening because huh aren’t winning games. If you were a good coach there would be no issues lol
He’s an arrogant stuck up flog.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They do need to make a call on the coaching. My feeling is that they were originally looking to 2022 (more/better options) but given how things are going now they might be forced to move sooner. At least sorting out the coaching for 2021 may also then sort out some roster spots for 2021 as well. That would be a start. Buck stops at the top and that’s Lynne.
Yes the buck does stop with Lynne. So if there is any truth in the Barrett rumour she should start packing her desk.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Has he been extended yet? I've got the champagne ready. Tonight was another great over achievement by Pay.

I've never seen a coach this bad take such little responsibility for the current situation. Every press conference he blames the players, the club and anyone else but himself.

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
The reasons he gives for the losses are the same reasons every coach could trot out when their team loses.He has blamed a lot of things,players etc but he should include himself and his staff in the blame as well.
There is no positives in keeping him,we need fresh ideas from a fresh coach and the committee need to step up and make it happen.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Yes the buck does stop with Lynne. So if there is any truth in the Barrett rumour she should start packing her desk.
I agree Barrett is not the answer. But it was a Buzz article so I just took some of this:
F9AA4E59-3222-479A-ACFC-9E49227F65E8.jpeg

Merimbula Man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Another year of this will be detrimental to the club and members.
Something has to be done!
Id rather go with Georgallis for a year then Pay for another!
It’s like choosing between eating a shit sandwich or drinking piss, Georgallis has done such a good job with our attack, so fluid and creative

JK26

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
“We’ve got some real positive signs coming soon.

“It’s very hard for everyone at the moment, but we will move forward and we will get better.”

LOL. Please lets get rid of this clown from our club

Changes

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I agree Barrett is not the answer. But it was a Buzz article so I just took some of this:
View attachment 15853
So I take it Pay and Lynne are gone. Let’s move on Hill and then, whoever the remainder board are are at least showing they are making meaningful moves. 2 out of 3 is not quite enough. Almost but not enough.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It’s like choosing between eating a shit sandwich or drinking piss, Georgallis has done such a good job with our attack, so fluid and creative
Geogallis is a park footy coach and nothing else. Enough of this bullshit, we have a real chance to turn things around with this roster.

Money alone will not get the job done nor will hiring a shit coach like Barrett etc..

If we can’t jag Bellamy or Bennett we must sign someone with cred either as coach or football manager, e.g Gould, Griffin, Shaun Wane or even Holbrook with an assistant like he has in JD.

There WILL and should be an EGM and a strong rival ticket unless this happens and now.

End of story

Last edited:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Has he been extended yet? I've got the champagne ready. Tonight was another great over achievement by Pay.

I've never seen a coach this bad take such little responsibility for the current situation. Every press conference he blames the players, the club and anyone else but himself.
actually Nathan brown took such little responsibility and blame everything on bennett

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Geogallis is a park footy coach and nothing else. Enough of this bullshit, we have a real chance to turn things around with this roster.

Money alone will not get the job done nor will hiring a shit coach like Barrett etc..

If we can’t jag Bellamy or Bennett we must sign someone with cred either as coach or football manager, e.g Gould, Griffin, Shaun Wane or even Holbrook with an assistant like he has in JD.

There WILL and should be an EGM and a strong rival ticket unless this happens and now.

End of story
Bellamy isn’t coming to this sack of shit club unless we paying him 3mill plus a season. And Gould hasn’t coached in 200 years