Official Round 9 - Bulldogs vs Broncos - Discussion Thread

Mike Z

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You are not normal. I can clearly see you are taking the piss....
Nasheed here (sorry I know I made one post in this thread earlier and didn't introduce myself, apologies),

but I actually saw a lot of positives out there today.
Some good performances mixed in with some moments of clarity.

positives for me;
-Thomson player well. Took to the field like a duck to water.
- Meaney growing in confidence
-Wakeman continues to grow into the role despite some errors
-We now know fo sho that DWZ isn't our fullback and going forward it has to be Nick Meaney or Joel Averillo.
- we now know Smith ain't even close to being a centre three quarter
-Likewise, we now know with 200 percent certainty we need a centre to partner Holland next year. This will trigger our management to up the offer to Cotric from 1.8 mil over three to 2, and put this to bed.
-We now know we need another backline player, and if our next Fullback flops it's going to be a Milf- I mean fullback we need.
- we now know the anti vaccer is not for first grade anymore.
- we now know that Blake Green needs to be offered something from us.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thought Wakeham was the second coming of Christ?

Actually feel for the lad as he's young and is going to go through a rough patch. Having a semi-decent hooker in there would help him immensely and some hald-decent backs to actually work with. Add to that one ball playing forward.

Personally I'd reserve my complete judgment on him until he's got a few more decent players around him.

Biggest thing to come out of this game is that Pay has no where to hide. The club has to make a call on his future now as he can't see the year out, nor can he be given an extension. Whatever the club is thinking, they need to reveal as the levels we're playing at won't be able to attract any decent players.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
think ive got it worked out
lynn and the board have a shot of alcohol every time we make an error, by half time they to pissed to actually know how shit we are playing

ibby

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Wakeham is a wanker what happen to seizer from Canberra bring him back

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thought Wakeham was the second coming of Christ?

Actually feel for the lad as he's young and is going to go through a rough patch. Having a semi-decent hooker in there would help him immensely and some hald-decent backs to actually work with. Add to that one ball playing forward.

Personally I'd reserve my complete judgment on him until he's got a few more decent players around him.

Biggest thing to come out of this game is that Pay has no where to hide. The club has to make a call on his future now as he can't see the year out, nor can he be given an extension. Whatever the club is thinking, they need to reveal as the levels we're playing at won't be able to attract any decent players.
I've been a Wakeham supporter, but he has been disappointing. His limitations in running the ball have been exposed at this level. If there is no go forward the passing n kicking game becomes pedestrian without speed.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
But prownces around with he field with a cocky look on his face???
He does my head in. He looks like a pre teen hood rat wannabe Who wants to roll with the Muslim brotherhood but can't get respect so they make him do shit that gets him arrested

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Melbourne are diving fucks

edit: thought this was the other games thread sorry

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nasheed here (sorry I know I made one post in this thread earlier and didn't introduce myself, apologies),

but I actually saw a lot of positives out there today.
Some good performances mixed in with some moments of clarity.

positives for me;
-Thomson player well. Took to the field like a duck to water.
- Meaney growing in confidence
-Wakeman continues to grow into the role despite some errors
-We now know fo sho that DWZ isn't our fullback and going forward it has to be Nick Meaney or Joel Averillo.
- we now know Smith ain't even close to being a centre three quarter
-Likewise, we now know with 200 percent certainty we need a centre to partner Holland next year. This will trigger our management to up the offer to Cotric from 1.8 mil over three to 2, and put this to bed.
-We now know we need another backline player, and if our next Fullback flops it's going to be a Milf- I mean fullback we need.
- we now know the anti vaccer is not for first grade anymore.
- we now know that Blake Green needs to be offered something from us.
I think that you should go to the Burrow and take Holland and Wakeman with you. Oh, while you're at it, take Joel Averillo with you....we will keep their brothers Wakeham and Jake Averillo.
Geez, I've heard of being in love with someone but tugging your old fella whilst dreaming about Holland is getting to a point of stupidity.

Does this bloke get off the meth?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Lol Jackson and Napa. Clearly TPJ is going over the sideline and instead of covering the potential passing option they just aimlessly attempt to join the tackle. Wow.
That one play there summed up the team atm. Woeful.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I wasn’t able to watch the game today. Considering the loss how did Luke Thompson go????

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I wasn’t able to watch the game today. Considering the loss how did Luke Thompson go????
Best Bulldogs forward by a mile. Ran with intent and bent the line and made plenty of tackles. Got into a bit of niggle with TPJ and didn’t take a backward step. He played plenty of mins and looks fit. Only problem was he got put on report for a shoulder charge.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Best Bulldogs forward by a mile. Ran with intent and bent the line and made plenty of tackles. Got into a bit of niggle with TPJ and didn’t take a backward step He played plenty of mins and looks fit. Only problem was he got put on report for a shoulder charge.
And we should pay him extra and make him our strength and conditioning coach.

He put napa and tolman to shame

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
I mentioned during the week that Katoa was only playing first 20 minutes so JMK didn’t get gassed defending and would be strong at the end of the match.This was a part of the game plan devised by our coaching staff.
Just wanted to ask how did we think that worked? Katoa was not hooked as most may have thought but was part of the master game plan.
Will admit that at least the coach is trying to come up with new ideas but really !!!

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I mentioned during the week that Katoa was only playing first 20 minutes so JMK didn’t get gassed defending and would be strong at the end of the match.This was a part of the game plan devised by our coaching staff.
Just wanted to ask how did we think that worked? Katoa was not hooked as most may have thought but was part of the master game plan.
Will admit that at least the coach is trying to come up with new ideas but really !!!
more than anything we have to stop starting with tolman and napa.

Just put sue and renouf as our starting props.

Reactions: DDR