Opinion Welcome to rock bottom.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I think the commentators said prior to the game that if we lose that it's the worst start for 56 years for this club. Score line tonight flattered our team, we are terrible in every single department possible. We are in serious and I mean SERIOUS trouble.

As I said during the coverage. The long suffering Dogs fans deserve better than this team and Board.

Sorry Thomo, you signed with duds mate!

IRON AIDEN

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think the commentators said prior to the game that if we lose that it's the worst start for 56 years for this club. Score line tonight flattered our team, we are terrible in every single department possible. We are in serious and I mean SERIOUS trouble.

As I said during the coverage. The long suffering Dogs fans deserve better than this team and Board.

Sorry Thomo, you signed with duds mate!

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hold your horses we still have Pay as coach we haven’t hit the bottom yet.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
We've only hit rock bottom for this week.. next week we will strive for a new low.

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our backline is a shambles at the moment and forwards not much better. We need to pick players in position. Reimis Smith is wasted in the centre’s with his skill under the high ball and chrichton isn’t up to it. This is what I’d do:
1. Meaney
2. DWZ
3. Harper
4. Averillo / Holland
5. Smith
6. Lewis (our kicking game is shit with wakeham)
7. Foran

Napa should go back to the bench and we are screwed if thompson is suspended

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We've only hit rock bottom for this week.. next week we will strive for a new low.
‘nah they hit rock bottom , next week there will be a new phrase created for worse than rock bottom

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our backline is a shambles at the moment and forwards not much better. We need to pick players in position. Reimis Smith is wasted in the centre’s with his skill under the high ball and chrichton isn’t up to it. This is what I’d do:
1. Meaney
2. DWZ
3. Harper
4. Averillo / Holland
5. Smith
6. Lewis (our kicking game is shit with wakeham)
7. Foran

Napa should go back to the bench and we are screwed if thompson is suspended
Don’t matter even the players are mentally defeated

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Well any player that may have been thinking about signing with us just deleted our number from their phone that's for sure!

DogsbornNbred

Waterboy
Reaction score
Unless Pay goes or we somehow sign a miracle player immediately, We won't win another game this year

Mak Dogs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Well any player that may have been thinking about signing with us just deleted our number from their phone that's for sure!
That’s exactly what I was thinking. Who would want to come and play for us besides rejects

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a fucking embarrassment tonight has been. There's rock bottom and then there's the shit we served up tonight.
Broncos have the worst defensive pairing in the Nrl (outside our team) in Milford and Boyd and we didn't target it once. Not once.

Reimis is a joke at centre, dwz can't play FB, they were both outplayed by Montoya of all people. We made Boyd and Milford look good tonight and it eats me alive.

Luke Thomson is the only positive that came from tonight but he will be suspended for 2 weeks.

Donkeys scored two 'tries' from knock ons and the ref completely ignored Milford's shoulder charge but jesus Christ we sucked.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
If we don’t beat the Dragons next week I don’t know how we will win the following 3 matches after (knights, Eels & storm). It would be 9 straight losses..

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We’re still sinking lollll we haven’t hit bottom yet and probably still far from it.