Opinion When will it dawn on Pay that DWZ shouldn't be at the back?

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Serious question, when will pay realise that DWZ shouldn't be playing fullback? Isn't there enough evidence to show that his unforced errors and dropped balls is one of the reasons why we can't compete? After years of Desball we wasted another 3 years with this nut!

Reactions: DT

Malla

Reaction score
You reckon Pay will go to bed thinking he’s a genius for that DWZ Try right after he moved him to the wing lol

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if they dont blow up this shit bulldogs squad than the NRL is rigged

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Never. He thinks his toughness makes up for his terrible ball control and positioning. Pay will probably be told he has to swap dwz and he'll have a huge sook

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He literally has everyone except foran the forwards playing in the wrong position.

Anyone who thought he shouldnt have got the sack after his first year is a dickhead.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
But but the cattle!!!!!

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think we should of had DWZ on the wing, Hopa Centre and Meany fullback. Its the only thing that makes sense to me.
Hops ball skills in the attacking zone, we just cant score tries and our default 90% of the time is kicks for wingers.
Though it all year but Im no coach so...
But who gives a fuck really, Im so over the whole thing.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
But but the cattle!!!!!
the cattle should also be sacked, I don't want to see any bullshit performance the moment pay is sacked to make it look like it was all pays fault

its like in 2009 when kouparitsas was sooking about being a scapegoat for 2008, I cant wait to see the back of these players

MariaZ

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
When will it dawn on pay that he is not a coach?
You would think if he had any self respect left, he would resign! If I were him I would be so embarrassed to show my face anywhere in public let alone doing interviews with the same bullshit excuses he gives every week!! Ps And that goes for the board too!! There are one way tickets to mars selling for half price! Let’s start a go fund me page cause the decisions they are all making are out of this world!

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Who were the clowns who rubber stamped the signing of DWZ as a FB?

Coaching staff & dud-cruitment team are out of their depth.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
#PayCantCoachForShit
#CantSelect
#ByeByePay

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Same time it dawns on him that he isn't a coaches arsehole.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't think anything has ever dawned on him. That would require too much thinking.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
You’re talking about the same guy who persisted with JMK at hooker for 3 seasons. Attempted to turn Smith into a centre when we all know he is a winger. He plays players out of position and blames it on inexperience and the roster. He recruited duds like Stimson, Britt and Priest. I don’t think it will ever dawn on him.