Official Round 9 - Bulldogs vs Broncos - Discussion Thread

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Surely this is the fucking nail in pays coffin. Sack him tomorrow and be done with it already. Then we can move onto the roster
Anderson's are cheap *****, won't want to pay him out.

JK26

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Where are the muppets on this forum who were still defending the team for “effort” last week?

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know you are shit when 2nd last look like a team of immortals. After having lost 6 straight and pumping us so hard we may aswell be a gimp tied up getting fked bu wonder woman with a strap on dong.

If pay doesnt get sacked after this.
He never will.
Not even a close contest with another bottom placed team.
Defence is about attitude. And we have nothing atm.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey on the positive we don’t have to play the roosters soon

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck this absolute putrid fucking shit. I'm getting new numberplates Monday and taking stickers off the ute. I used to be proud to drive around with people knowing I followed the dogs but I'm fucking embarrassed. Have been for a while now but I thought we'd get up tonight and they dish this shit up. Fuck off fucking first grade pretenders

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
spare a thought for bulldogs reserve grade, if you cant make this team you should give up

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surely Pay must go. This lack of basic skills is appalling. They don’t tackle with ny force. Their defence puts absolutely no pressure on the opposing team. And their stereotype “attack” has every oppositi on knowing what they will do.