Dean pay VS Andersons

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lol no article suggesting even close to what you are saying.. yes articles say he's getting too involved. But ffs team selections and coaching lol .. ok ..
You and your mate dib are massive flops .. just for your information I want Lyn gone and the Anderson's if they are going to continue on this path.. but the very last person on earth I want to see in charge is that egotistical gronk Dib.
Mate Dib can get stuffed after sacking Turvey.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think you are just over looking the fact that Pay is just a moron. simple as that.. nothing more nothing less... and yes if this board don't get rid of him , then they need to pay for that.. pun not intended..

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think you are just over looking the fact that Pay is just a moron. simple as that.. nothing more nothing less... and yes if this board don't get rid of him , then they need to pay for that.. pun not intended..
Without a doubt I’m just saying if the issue of board interfering in the team isn’t rectified before a new coach is signed then the same shit is going to happen again.

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it true that Chris Wanker Anderson has the final say in team selections ?
This is just a made up Bullshit rumor. Anderson would be bleeding youngsters, he would be playing a proper Hooker!

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Totally agree. Pay just doesn't come across - has never come across as an intelligent person / coach. He wouldn't be capable of an intelligence game plan. He can't even organise decoy runners in any of our boring block attacking plays.

The only reason he got the job in the first place was because after Des, Dib and Co thought they needed to get back in favour by employing someone - "anyone" with Dogs DNA and Pay just happened to be the best credentialed at the time. He's never been the best coach - just the best maybe from those played for the Dogs. Most fans no longer care if our coach has played for the Dogs or not. We just want a coach - "any coach" who can f..king COACH !.

The board have been too slow in getting a decent replacement IMO. We should have gone with Holbrook when we had the chance. Pay hasn't been able to replicate the good finish to last year this year WHY exactly ? I know CHN was a loss in attack but that's only one significant player. Jayden wasn't known for his defence. Why can't we tackle this year like we did late last year when we were one of the best defensive teams in the NRL ? They say defense is all about attitude. Why can't Pay lift the attitude once again ? Players aren't willing to give that extra 10% for him. Try someone else FFS. It's long overdue and the board can't see it and yes they need to pay the penalty

Last edited:

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Totally agree. Pay just doesn't come across - has never come across as an intelligent person / coach. He wouldn't be capable of an intelligence game plan. He can't even organise decoy runners in any of our boring block attacking plays.

The only reason he got the job in the first place was because after Des, Dib and Co thought they needed to get back in favour by employing someone - "anyone" with Dogs DNA and Pay just happened to be the best credentialed at the time. He's never been the best coach - just the best maybe from those played for the Dogs. Most fans no longer care if our coach has played for the Dogs or not. We just want a coach - "any coach" who can f..king COACH !.

The board have been too slow in getting a decent replacement IMO. We should have gone with Holbrook when we had the chance. Pay hasn't been able to replicate the good finish to last year this year WHY exactly ? I know CHN was a loss in attack but that's only one significant player. Jayden wasn't known for his defence. Why can't we tackle this year like we did late last year when we were one of the best defensive teams in the NRL ? They say defense is all about attitude. Why can't Pay lift the attitude once again ? Players aren't willing to give that extra 10% for him. Try someone else FFS. It's long overdue and the board can't see it and yes they need to pay the penalty
When you talk about IQ its very simple
Pay = Trump

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With that fuckwit anderson sticking his bib in any wonder why no one wants to sign. With us he needs to fuck off completely. I feel like pay maybe hasnt had the runnof the ship the way he would like but at the end of the day he lacks creativity

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
been rumored for a long time chris anderson has his fingers all over coaching team selection recruitment, club needs remove chrss anderson he has nothing to do with the club in any official role

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
been rumored for a long time chris anderson has his fingers all over coaching team selection recruitment, club needs remove chrss anderson he has nothing to do with the club in any official role

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
It would seem alot of c*nts on both sides of the fence only have eyes to rule or destroy and the welfare of the club they claim to love is a distant fukin last. All of them need to be shown the fukin door. Geez I wish we could get V'Landys in to clean the place up. He would do it in such a beautiful yet efficient way! No good times on our radar it would seem!

A

Alexander the Great

Lol no article suggesting even close to what you are saying.. yes articles say he's getting too involved. But ffs team selections and coaching lol .. ok ..
You and your mate dib are massive flops .. just for your information I want Lyn gone and the Anderson's if they are going to continue on this path.. but the very last person on earth I want to see in charge is that egotistical gronk Dib.
Agree Dib had his chance and shat the bed. If this board doesn't improve they can also fuck off.

A

Alexander the Great

He didn't sack him but gave him the bump. At the time he was showing signs of dementia and it was a mutal agreement from all parties.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

After watching us play for some time, I think the reason why the team cant lift this year is because we lack ball skills, game plan, set plays/structures, combinations due to consistent reshuffling, backing up, pushing up in defense, fitness and conditioning, attack apart from kicks.
Add to that playing reserve graders out of positions, questionable selections.
We could grind out wins previously but all our shortcomings are amplified with the rule changes this year. Weve been left further behind.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It would seem alot of c*nts on both sides of the fence only have eyes to rule or destroy and the welfare of the club they claim to love is a distant fukin last. All of them need to be shown the fukin door. Geez I wish we could get V'Landys in to clean the place up. He would do it in such a beautiful yet efficient way! No good times on our radar it would seem!
Suggested this before. We need to clone him. Can you imagine him as chairman or CEO. He would have sacked Pay last year and told Chris to fuck off the moment he walked in the door. He would not tolerate all the garbage being written about the club and just stay silent. The guys has cojones.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
After watching us play for some time, I think the reason why the team cant lift this year is because we lack ball skills, game plan, set plays/structures, combinations due to consistent reshuffling, backing up, pushing up in defense, fitness and conditioning, attack apart from kicks.
Add to that playing reserve graders out of positions, questionable selections.
We could grind out wins previously but all our shortcomings are amplified with the rule changes this year. Weve been left further behind.
But but but you're not being fair on Pay. He doesn't have the cattle. None of the MANY issues you have mentioned are coaching issues. If we add a few more plodders to the side (good ol' country boys) everything will magically be fixed. Come on man, have some faith in Pay..and a shitload more patience.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
But but but you're not being fair on Pay. He doesn't have the cattle. None of the MANY issues you have mentioned are coaching issues. If we add a few more plodders to the side (good ol' country boys) everything will magically be fixed. Come on man, have some faith in Pay..and a shitload more patience.
My faith and patience has all but gone, we look like amateurs.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
My uber driver told me Chris smith got the call up for this weekend. Can you confirm @DinkumDog ?
Hope you didn’t tip your driver too much - hardly a revelation given he was named on the extended bench in place of Britt so it’s possible he’ll come into the 17 but we’ll all know an hour before kick-off...

A

Alexander the Great

Hope you didn’t tip your driver too much - hardly a revelation given he was named on the extended bench in place of Britt so it’s possible he’ll come into the 17 but we’ll all know an hour before kick-off...
I dont tip anyone mate. Im greek. We are tight as a snappers asshole.