Talkin Sport Darcy Lussick

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
People laugh but he’s an upgrade on some of the depth we currently have. See what happens.
Andrew Webster said on BSB this morning that we are after Blake Green lol.
I mentioned that during the week. They are looking at plans if they can't sign Foran on favourable terms I believe! I say fuck that and cut Foran loose

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I mentioned that during the week. They are looking at plans if they can't sign Foran on favourable terms I believe! I say fuck that and cut Foran loose
green would be a terrible buy

the hound

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
green would be a terrible buy
Wakeham and Foran with Averillo at the back and coax Brandon Smith from the Storm.
DWZ and Reimis on the wings, fingers crossed Cotric and Hoppa in the centres.
Try and lure back CHN to solve the edge backrower issue and a young Broncos prop for depth and we can probably fill in the rest of the spots.
Or Burton and Naden (i like S Chrichton but dont see Panthers letting him go), could also help relieve our backline issues and spare us from Blake Green.
A purchase like him is just the dogs treading water, or even sinking deeper.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yuck.

Hopefully it's just bullshit like usual.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You have to laugh at this point... More Reserve Grade quality talent we're being linked to. I didn't even know he was still playing.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heard on talking sport this evening that the Dogs are close to securing Darcy Lussick from the Toronto Wolfpacks
Fucken oath we need more forwards. Keep signing them dogs will have 17 of them to take the field

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are we going to get any decent player or are we destined to only get injury prone pensioners!!

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Foran can go but we'll sign him for another season, Green is too fucking old, Cotric is overpriced, we need a 1 even though I thought Meaney has the makings for a good FB, 6/7 and 9 and I don't mean some past it old player, go to NZ, surely theirs a bit of talent their we can mould into a good player or are we too fucking stupid too look elsewhere besides the NRL?

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was shit when he was at manly, even worse at the eels.

If we are entertaining the notion of signing this plodder, everyone involved at belmore should be forced to take mandatory drug testing
And a COVID-19 test. Clearly high temperatures making them disaorintated.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Really Hope not.!!!

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Who? I recognize his name but I cant remember him at all.
Only know if we sign him and Barrett is coach we may have an issue...;)

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/lu...-taking-toronto-lifeline-20180421-p4zaxr.html

Lussick let rip at Barrett before taking Toronto lifeline

Fairfax Media can reveal prop Darcy Lussick had a furious row with Trent Barrett about the coach’s decision not to pick him in first grade.

The tirade occurred in front of the entire playing and coaching staff at a recent training session at Narrabeen, Lussick making his displeasure known during an expletive-laden spray. Moments later, Lussick’s father, Jason – a full-time member of the Sea Eagles staff – also unloaded on Barrett in defence of his son.

Stunned players and officials claim it was one of the most fierce verbal attacks they had witnessed and feared it could spill over and become physical. After overcoming injuries, Lussick was fit for NRL selection in recent weeks, but was instead relegated to Blacktown. The Lussicks believed Darcy being dropped to reserve grade was a ploy to move the former Parramatta prop on from his lucrative deal to free up space under the salary cap.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Only know if we sign him and Barrett is coach we may have an issue...;)

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/lu...-taking-toronto-lifeline-20180421-p4zaxr.html

Lussick let rip at Barrett before taking Toronto lifeline

Fairfax Media can reveal prop Darcy Lussick had a furious row with Trent Barrett about the coach’s decision not to pick him in first grade.

The tirade occurred in front of the entire playing and coaching staff at a recent training session at Narrabeen, Lussick making his displeasure known during an expletive-laden spray. Moments later, Lussick’s father, Jason – a full-time member of the Sea Eagles staff – also unloaded on Barrett in defence of his son.

Stunned players and officials claim it was one of the most fierce verbal attacks they had witnessed and feared it could spill over and become physical. After overcoming injuries, Lussick was fit for NRL selection in recent weeks, but was instead relegated to Blacktown. The Lussicks believed Darcy being dropped to reserve grade was a ploy to move the former Parramatta prop on from his lucrative deal to free up space under the salary cap.
Guess Lussick won't be signing with us then.

Malla

Reaction score
Shit signing. Unless we want to just punch on with everyone