2020 Round 9 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What happened to Jake Granville? Is he injured or suspended or just plain ol dropped?

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
Wtf. Is it true cowboys have 3 players on maximum contracts?

taumalolo, Holmes and Morgan all over a million? If so how do they fit the rest of the top 30?

I was just looking up when Hess is off contract. Such a great back rower and I saw their contract situation. If that’s the case they will struggle to keep anyone close to decent.
Stuffed if I know

Berries

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
This is why I am happy we didn't sign him. I knew he would fail in the NFL and break any spirit he had.

Aussies laugh at the NFL not knowing about the sport. NO nrlol player would even be an average player in college ball let alone the big show.

NFL players are faster, stronger and smarter than nrlol players.
I watch NFL weekly. A league that does not allow WADA to drug test isn’t a real sport sadly.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is why I am happy we didn't sign him. I knew he would fail in the NFL and break any spirit he had.

Aussies laugh at the NFL not knowing about the sport. NO nrlol player would even be an average player in college ball let alone the big show.

NFL players are faster, stronger and smarter than nrlol players.
And druggier, and wouldn’t be able to get up 10m and back
Apples and oranges
Nrl fitness would blow these blokes out of the water
Great game, but completely different setups
NFL guys are built for very short bursts of speed, strength etc
Endurance is not one of them
Not to mentioned half of them a doped to their eyeballs

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
And druggier, and wouldn’t be able to get up 10m and back
Apples and oranges
Nrl fitness would blow these blokes out of the water
Great game, but completely different setups
NFL guys are built for very short bursts of speed, strength etc
Endurance is not one of them
Not to mentioned half of them a doped to their eyeballs
I just love it as it chess with big arse humans wanting to snap each other in half

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ikavalu came in from the cold and scored one less try (5) in one game than our team total last 3 games

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fark me what a Jekyll and Hyde show that was. I took a cuppa to the missus at halftime and she said to me "they playing that bad?", - "I think they bleached the red out of our jersey's", - "What?", - "never mind".

I wonder if Robbo is available to give me one of his halftime speeches before my next root?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Keary is the best player currently in the world IMO

I wish our club had the foresight to sign him when it went sour at Souths but no
Thank Des for that.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Good to see Holbrook getting the Titans up for this game. Two second rowers in centre positions. Some could argue that's a worse decision than Pay has ever done roster wise.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
How dumb are the majority of challenges that get used in the NRL. They get get burnt on the dumbest things. The Titans were never going to win that.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
How dumb are the majority of challenges that get used in the NRL. They get get burnt on the dumbest things. The Titans were never going to win that.
There was no one in a position to know whether Clark was in or out, including Clark. You don't use a captain challenge on 50/50's (unless late in the game) or for something like that Clark scenario.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
There was no one in a position to know whether Clark was in or out, including Clark. You don't use a captain challenge on 50/50's (unless late in the game) or for something like that Clark scenario.
That Clark one was stupid when it was so early in the game. You’d only use one in the first half if you were extremely confident.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Cartwright is the dumbest **** in the game, no contest.