No Source tim lafai

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What happened with his whole domestic altercation thing?

He's better than what we have on 1 leg to be honest.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I also heard this.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
WTF is happening? Who is putting out all these BS rumours? Where are the good ones? For every one exciting rumour (Chricton), there seems to be 10 duds. Why doesn't the Burton one have any legs. At this point it's only the fans that are wishing it to happen. Let's get some exciting rumours started please. For example, how about a rumour involving Trent Robinson, Tedesco, Keary and Sam Walker coming tomorrow. If we're going to BS with all these rumorus, at least make them exciting for the fans because that's all we've got
Pay may be extended (laughable that's it even a possibility), Foran may be extended, we're after Green, Lussick, Chee-kam, Lafai, Lewis is back in the squad...fuck what a depressing fortnight....to back up the depressing last 6 years

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
WTF is happening? Who is putting out all these BS rumours? Where are the good ones? For every one exciting rumour (Chricton), there seems to be 10 duds. Why doesn't the Burton one have any legs. At this point it's only the fans that are wishing it to happen. Let's get some exciting rumours started please. For example, how about a rumour involving Trent Robinson, Tedesco, Keary and Sam Walker coming tomorrow. If we're going to BS with all these rumorus, at least make them exciting for the fans because that's all we've got
Pay may be extended (laughable that's it even a possibility), Foran may be extended, we're after Green, Lussick, Chee-kam, Lafai, Lewis is back in the squad...fuck what a depressing fortnight....to back up the depressing last 6 years
Don’t worry about the rumours and don’t take them seriously. So many get thrown around and there’s usually no truth to them anyway.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don’t worry about the rumours and don’t take them seriously. So many get thrown around and there’s usually no truth to them anyway.
I hear you spoonman but with this board, these rumours are actually believable. I have so little faith in these muppets that I can see ANY of them actually happening and its scary. We'll actually spend our warchest on signing plodders that when a gun does come onto the market we wont have the funds to snare him

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
BTW, is the name based on the Soundgarden song or the former radio host?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hear you spoonman but with this board, these rumours are actually believable. I have so little faith in these muppets that I can see ANY of them actually happening and its scary. We'll actually spend our warchest on signing plodders that when a gun does come onto the market we wont have the funds to snare him
I know mate unfortunately it’s all out of our hands and we just have to hope the club sorts itself out. There’s been that many rubbish rumours so far this year and they haven’t come true let’s hope it continues.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I wouldnt be upset by this at all tbh if its a low offer. Lets say Cotric doesnt come and we cant sign anyone of note this wouldnt be the end of the world
1. Hopoate
2. DWZ
3. Lafai (less prone to stupid offloads on right edge imo)
4. Schoupp
5. Smith
6. Averillo
its far better than what we have now even though its not ideal. key pharse being 'not ideal' dont come at me lol

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. hoppa
2. Dwz
3. Aitken
4. Cotric
5. Rona
6. Averillo
7. Green