Andrew Webster (SMH)

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Realistic expectations: 15th.
Heart: 12th.
I echo'd that all preseason. A lot of you didn't like it. Looks like I was right again tho...
Never saw you say it, but again, a simple claim of avoiding the spoon is no great prediction.
Your words were that the season is going 'exactly as expected', meaning you thought we would be sitting 1 from 9 games and dead last.
Wrong again. Just quit while you are only this far behind because its getting worse for you.

Also, going back and editing and adding to your posts after someone replies to it doesn't give you a lot of credibility FYI.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m with you mate. It’ll truly be a thing of beauty
Yeah I am sure seeing the club at the bottom of the scrap heap is a thing of beauty for you
You are a deadset flog

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Never saw you say it, but again, a simple claim of avoiding the spoon is no great prediction.
Your words were that the season is going 'exactly as expected', meaning you thought we would be sitting 1 from 9 games and dead last.
Wrong again. Just quit while you are only this far behind because its getting worse for you.

Also, going back and editing and adding to your posts after someone replies to it doesn't give you a lot of credibility FYI.
I don't edit. I add.

If we were 2/8 we'd be 14th.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pay simply has to be replaced. People should just look at our rubbish style of play and his inability to develop young players, not conspiracies or a shit roster or whatever. It's nearly three years now. We won't improve under him. He can't coach attacking football. We have no speed out of the ruck whatsoever. Just looking at young Lam last night. He's a 3rd or 4th stringer at the Roosters but his passes were fast and flat and gave the backs so much more time. Our backs get nothing.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
You know you have to 'edit' a post for you to add to it. Just FYI.
editing - "prepare (written material) for publication by correcting, condensing, or otherwise modifying it."
So you didn't mean correcting? Saying I have little credibility would apply that. Just FYI.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
editing - "prepare (written material) for publication by correcting, condensing, or otherwise modifying it."
So you didn't mean correcting? Saying I have little credibility would apply that.
I'll make it simple for you:
upload_2020-7-10_16-48-34.png

You literally cannot add to your post without hitting this button.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'll make it simple for you:
View attachment 15828

You literally cannot add to your post without hitting this button.
"Also, going back and editing and adding to your posts after someone replies to it doesn't give you a lot of credibility FYI."

Stop while you're behind.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Also, going back and editing and adding to your posts after someone replies to it doesn't give you a lot of credibility FYI."
Making part of a sentence bold in attempt to accentuate something that was never emphasised doesn't work.

You have a really hard time admitting when you are wrong man.
I think you need some time to reflect instead of digging yourself deeper.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Making part of a sentence bold in attempt to accentuate something that was never emphasised doesn't work.

You have a really hard time admitting when you are wrong man.
I think you need some time to reflect instead of digging yourself deeper.
Okay TABOON.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Your point on Ogden is fair, though he looked OK last year and was bending the line well in attack, something most of our pack struggle to do.

When it comes to seeing a lift in the team by injecting 4 strike/gun/experienced players, this isnt the coach improving players though, this is the players improving by learning from the experience/talent of these gun players and being buoyed by their confidence, it cannot really be attributed to the coach improving that player's game.
It's a circle of improvement, one helps the other, around it goes, and the whole group lifts. Look at the Chooks last night, some unknown, long forgotten, mid 20's, just above park footballer scores 5 tries. He has been at the Chooks for 3 years, not knocking his training work rate and never give up attitude, but without the surrounding talent how many tries would he have scored? Keeping in mind his average before last night was 2 tries per season. Has he improved in the last 3 years, farked if I know, but he was sure as hell was made to look damn good by those around him.

Go Dogs