Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Looks like trying to avoid and will come out and gloat when this shit gets sorted.
As ive said before, I've got direct links to the top of nsw state liberals. The nsw cmo was sayint we aren't ready to open up and scummo was pressuring them to open up.

Right now the top echelon of nsw state libs are pissed off its spread again and theyre not looking at being lenient with lockdowns again.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
A few weeks ago he was being called "dictator dan" for locking up Victoria and he resisted constant pressure (from shock jocks and news ltd stable, Andrew bolt etc) to open up Victoria. Now hes being lambasted by those same tools for opening up victoria too soon.

Victoria finally got to a safe enough stage to open up and it was some dumb fuck bikie, who works for a security company who couldn't keep his dick in his pants, who ruined it for everyone.

Not forgetting that WA, QLD, SA all closed their borders, so where do all those international flights land? Sydney and Melbourne.

And then the victoria population themselves haven't really helped, with up to 10,000 residents in the hot spots refusing to be tested because covid19 is fake and a conspiracy.
I wish someone would bloody quarantine Bolt..forever.. Look I know what you mean man..all this stuff is new..things are hard to control..but this security situation is something you could control..well to a greater extent than anything else.. Heck maybe a security company with eunuch guards! Bolt could be first employed..oh hang on he’s got no balls!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
And again hes taken full responsibility for it. He can't change the past. Up until that stage, victoria were leading the way with their response.
It’s one pretty big stuff up..hence my F$&K YOU to him..:D

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
As ive said before, I've got direct links to the top of nsw state liberals. The nsw cmo was sayint we aren't ready to open up and scummo was pressuring them to open up.

Right now the top echelon of nsw state libs are pissed off its spread again and theyre not looking at being lenient with lockdowns again.
I personally think he put profits before people with this crap. It's good to try to keep the economy alive but our health is more important, believe me I know.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s one pretty big stuff up..hence my F$&K YOU to him..:D
Every single state has fucked up. Hell even the scientists have fucked up, they told us it couldn't be transferred via the air and now they're saying maybe they were wrong and it can be transferred via air.

Nonone has experienced this before. Theres bound to be fuck ups.

Even new Zealand who "eradicated" it fucked up.

We just had a jetstar fuck up at Sydney airport.

Unfortunately its inevitable due to the many different variances that can happen.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I personally think he put profits before people with this crap. It's good to try to keep the economy alive but our health is more important, believe me I know.
That is 100% what its about. Theyre shitting themselves about that.

Dont forget news ltd came out saying we should just let old people catch it and die and everyone else will be fine and recover.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If pollies worried more about the citizens rather than their votes, they would of made the harder decision when needed IE shutting our borders ASAP.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Every single state has fucked up. Hell even the scientists have fucked up, they told us it couldn't be transferred via the air and now they're saying maybe they were wrong and it can be transferred via air.

Nonone has experienced this before. Theres bound to be fuck ups.

Even new Zealand who "eradicated" it fucked up.

We just had a jetstar fuck up at Sydney airport.

Unfortunately its inevitable due to the many different variances that can happen.
How this.. F$&K EVERYONE..especially the Roosters!

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If pollies worried more about the citizens rather than their votes, they would of made the harder decision when needed IE shutting our borders ASAP.
100%

There were calls to cancel the formula 1 before any of the teams entered the country. But no they let them in and especially we let Ferrari in when Italy was the world's hotspot.

His lockdown conveniently came after a hillsong convention.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
100%

There were calls to cancel the formula 1 before any of the teams entered the country. But no they let them in and especially we let Ferrari in when Italy was the world's hotspot.

And a sharks home game.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Didn't Fan want to teach tranny rights or something a year in vic schools. That's the real reason he needs go

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
100%

Ferrari are the worlds best chance of stopping Hamilton from beating schumachers records

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can actually,
There is now zero evidence that children are spreading the virus. So there's absolutely no reason not to open like the rest of the world.

moreso, why keep them closed if that's the case? There's absolutely no reason not to go to school.
I dunno, I think I can see a few reasons below.

Would you allow your children into schools in those circumstances?

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Not dying from it does not mean they can't spread it. Many of those kids will get taken to school by their parents, taking lunches prepared by their parents, to mix with other kids who then return to their homes to their parents and grandparents.

You guys...such deep thinkers.
There is no need for the self indulgence and rudeness. Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean you're a deep thinker.

Children catch and spread the virus at a far lower rate than adults:

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm#AgeAndSex

If you want to 'think deeply' about it then you would go one step further than simply saying "kids may spread the virus - therefore they can't go to school". If you take your argument to it's end, and assuming a vaccine is never produced, children will never go back to school ever. A pragmatic approach needs to be taken which (in my mind) should look something like:

- All kids return to school immediately unless they have serious existing illnesses. Same applies to teachers (all teachers to return unless they are considered high risk).
- Appropriate health and hygiene measures put in place (hand washing, social distancing wherever possible).
- Quick responses to outbreaks in schools including tracing and cleaning.

Finally, this is extremely interesting and (to date) has basically not been reported by any media. In summary 99.3% of all COVID deaths relate to people who already had underlying illnesses i.e. even if you catch the virus you are extremely unlikely to die. If you die, in 99.3% of these cases it was because you had underlying serious illnesses already. Therefore we should be targetting quarantine and risk mitigation strategies at those who actually need them (rather than 80% of the population who appear to not be at risk).

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/coronavirus-age-sex-demographics/

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is no need for the self indulgence and rudeness. Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean you're a deep thinker.

Children catch and spread the virus at a far lower rate than adults:

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm#AgeAndSex

If you want to 'think deeply' about it then you would go one step further than simply saying "kids may spread the virus - therefore they can't go to school". If you take your argument to it's end, and assuming a vaccine is never produced, children will never go back to school ever. A pragmatic approach needs to be taken which (in my mind) should look something like:

- All kids return to school immediately unless they have serious existing illnesses. Same applies to teachers (all teachers to return unless they are considered high risk).
- Appropriate health and hygiene measures put in place (hand washing, social distancing wherever possible).
- Quick responses to outbreaks in schools including tracing and cleaning.

Finally, this is extremely interesting and (to date) has basically not been reported by any media. In summary 99.3% of all COVID deaths relate to people who already had underlying illnesses i.e. even if you catch the virus you are extremely unlikely to die. If you die, in 99.3% of these cases it was because you had underlying serious illnesses already. Therefore we should be targetting quarantine and risk mitigation strategies at those who actually need them (rather than 80% of the population who appear to not be at risk).

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/coronavirus-age-sex-demographics/
You are trying to argue that opening schools in the midst of an exploding pandemic is a good idea while admitting "Children catch and spread the virus at a far lower rate than adults:".

You are also saying that, despite thousands of examples to the contrary, that dumb arse Trump supporters taking their kids to schools will follow your "Appropriate health and hygiene measures put in place" when they pride themselves on doing precisely the opposite!

Seriously?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.