Will Foran stay at the Bulldogs? Canterbury start talks with star half

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
“Upwards of $1m per year”. Add in medical expenses and Foran has received about $100,000 per game!

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The insanity here is in signing the same players that have left us last on the ladder with just the single win..

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's not really an issue because it's up to Burton. We wanted to keep Klemmer but he didn't want to stay and we all know how that ended
If we offer Burton a good deal and a starting spot, we'll get him. Cleary may not release him early so we'll have to wait until 2022 but we still should get him. In that case, it would make sense to resign Foran on $300K. Anything more is just robbery.
cleary was talking him up might be a bridge too far for us

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
IMG_6052.JPG

This is the head of Nasheed the racist piece of shit! Look at yourself in the mirror you ugly dog looking ****! Be aware you photo is out there!

Last edited:

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Love the bloke but at this point its one year deal 350 max

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I would try and grab Green. Foran on min wage maybe.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok let’s put it this way..... Let’s for shits and giggles compare him to a car

if your car was off the road as often as Foran is off the field and broke down as often as Foran did over a 3yr period and suddenly you had $1.2 million free would you fuck it off and get a flash new one or would you burn $600,000 & then spend the rest in spare parts and roadside assistance

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

if your car was off the road as often as Foran is off the field and broke down as often as Foran did over a 3yr period and suddenly you had $1.2 million free would you fuck it off and get a flash new one or would you burn $600,000 & then spend the rest in spare parts and roadside assistance
Hmm, but theres no cars available. Not one car in Australia or England.
Its not like we've had years to save, do our research so that now that we finally have the cash, we can seal a deal.
Besides, our car was fully sick back in the day even though we didnt own it then. We should keep it.

BlackJackBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Its not like we've had years to save, do our research so that now that we finally have the cash, we can seal a deal.
Besides, our car was fully sick back in the day even though we didnt own it then. We should keep it.
Plus we have replaced half of the parts already!

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I would move him on if we can get green for a couple of seasons with wakeham he will take more pressure off the kid and he’s a better game manager than Foran. Foran is avoiding kicking as much as possible to protect his hamstrings that puts a lot of pressure on wakehams kicking game and when he gets another injury we’re back to square one
Bulldogs fan here: great insight, you should apply for a technical coaching role in NRL

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
One thang to consider.
Maloney actually WANTS to live in Europe. He has been saying it for years.

SL paycuts the x factor to my story but.
Bulldogs fan here: I’ll take over now nashy! You dribblin

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I like your post, but I have to say, there’s some cars in the parking lot. These guys all coming off contract or looking for game time:

Halves-
Cade Cust, Drew Hutchinson, Nicho Haynes, Cooper Johns, Mason Lino, Luke Metcalf, Tyrone Roberts, Jai Field, Connor Tracey,
Blake Green, Lachlan Lam, Benji Marshall, Tristan Sailor, Connor Watson, Jonny Lomax (UK), Blake Austin (UK), Albert Kelly (UK), Tuimoala Lolohea (UK)

#9s
Billy Brittain, Jake Friend, Danny Levi, Reed Mahoney, Andrew McCullough, Nathan Peats, Cameron Smith, Paul McShane (UK), Brad Dwyer (UK), Michael McIlorum (UK), Joey Lussick (UK) Matt Parcell (UK)

Admittedly, good fullbacks are becoming rare as hens teeth..

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The talk should be "Thanks for playing a 1/4 of the games for us now please, fuck off!

mr j

Kennel Established
Reaction score

I’d take my car to the bush and light it up and sit back waiting for the insurance money.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’m a Foz fan but even I know he’s not doing enough right now to warrant n extension