Opinion Averillo??

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
He’s better than holland though haha
Ive actually watched holland this year and been quite impressed.
I was never a huge fan despite his potential, but ive realised he has leadership qualities and alot of utility value, in stark contrast to all our initial assumptions that he was a ball running centre/fullback only.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I was never a huge fan despite his potential, but ive realised he has leadership qualities and alot of utility value, in stark contrast to all our initial assumptions that he was a ball running centre/fullback only.
upload_2020-7-9_19-57-53.jpeg

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol have tried but can’t get an answer,only word is that he is not as big as Montoya or Smith and Pay likes metres gained with big bodies.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol have tried but can’t get an answer,only word is that he is not as big as Montoya or Smith and Pay likes metres gained with big bodies.
How about Pay try and score some fucking points. Bring in @Sancho2020 to coach for 2021 be much more fun for us fans

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Pay->my avatar

You facepalm mother fucker pay!!!!!

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Do what we did with Barba slot him in any fkn where

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yeah his 5 errors when he came back was impressive wasn’t it

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Been told he has to complete extra training to lose the sidestep, curb his acceleration to match the rest of the backline, & to drum-out any signs of individual brilliance.
And be a good country kid

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
How about Pay try and score some fucking points. Bring in @Sancho2020 to coach for 2021 be much more fun for us fans
I'm not ready for that type of responsibility yet

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah his 5 errors when he came back was impressive wasn’t it
Well they have all been making errors. In hollands defence he at least has had a good reason. He was forced intoi the wing rolr despite training in centre anfd hooker before that when he dropped the bombs.

When you loo at the bigger picture and adjust the facts accordingly, you will find he as actually been amoingst our most dependable this year.

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
That's a question no one can answer.
He seems to possess the IQ of a punch drunk boxer who's never landed a blow and is continually calling himself cool.

Replace the c with a t and you're on the right track
Bulldogs fans here: here she is , making a sound now! You pre madonna! Making fun of boxers! Lame ass 5 finger chocolate pretzel

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bulldogs fans here: here she is , making a sound now! You pre madonna! Making fun of boxers! Lame ass 5 finger chocolate pretzel
As always with the snappy comeback :tearsofjoy:
5 finger pretzel, how long did it take you to come up with that one?

Bulldogs fans here huh, so you admit there's actually a whole legion of youoboys out there, unless that was just another typo like the majority of your posts.

Stick to making gang signs in front of the mirror and posting them to your instagram so your other personalities (and only followers) can see how cool you are :yum:

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
As always with the snappy comeback :tearsofjoy:
5 finger pretzel, how long did it take you to come up with that one?

Bulldogs fans here huh, so you admit there's actually a whole legion of youoboys out there, unless that was just another typo like the majority of your posts.

Stick to making gang signs in front of the mirror and posting them to your instagram so your other personalities (and only followers) can see how cool you are :yum:
Bulldogs fan here: did I sleep with your mrs...... or yo momma ? God damn boi!

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: did I sleep with your mrs...... or yo momma ? God damn boi!
No, you're just a little child who can't even spell correctly.

Refer to my previous post.

Lucky for you it's Friday so no school tomorrow, better not stay up past 9pm though or you'll get a spanking from youodaddy

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No, you're just a little child who can't even spell correctly.

Refer to my previous post.

Lucky for you it's Friday so no school tomorrow, better not stay up past 9pm though or you'll get a spanking from youodaddy
Bulldogs fan here: you should have placed a comma after Friday ........ you shouldn’t Condon violence silly sausage

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So was Averillo straight dropped or what? I don't buy the whole rest him for two games after he passed his HIA reasoning... Either way some confirmation from the club would be nice.

If he was dropped or isn't playing next game for any other reason than injury then that should be the final straw for Pay.

There's no excuse to not play him if fit when we're last on the ladder and Reserve Graders like Montoya, Chrichton and Holland are being picked ahead of him.