Official Round 9 - Bulldogs vs Broncos - Discussion Thread

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
In my opinion We MUST keep Holland in the 17 for his versatility, Line break ability, speed and goal kicking.
Remember we are lacking points, and we have someone in the squad who two seasons ago was the best in the business at busting tackles and breaking the line. Seems a no brainer to me given we can't seem to do that anymore and once he gets some confidence should be good.

Hoppa can't do that and neither can Montoya.
upload_2020-7-7_19-25-37.jpeg

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
In my opinion We MUST keep Holland in the 17 for his versatility, Line break ability, speed and goal kicking.
Remember we are lacking points, and we have someone in the squad who two seasons ago was the best in the business at busting tackles and breaking the line. Seems a no brainer to me given we can't seem to do that anymore and once he gets some confidence should be good.

Dude are you a relative/friend of Holland or are you just in love with him?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Second win of the year, we suck, but donkeys Suck even more lol..!!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Dude are you a relative/friend of Holland or are you just in love with him?
Why would you think either?

I Have been as critical of Holland as anyone, but fact of the matter he should be in our 17 and he is.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

That silky ball twisty thingy he did in his first 5 seconds at dummy half on Sunday was sublime.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I dont know the technical turn but it was as if he was just handed a shitty nappy and didnt know what to do with it.

shaun5150

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So Thompson is a prop. Plays for England at prop and Pay plays him at lock. FFS lock.
This c**ts f**cked seriously

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So Thompson is a prop. Plays for England at prop and Pay plays him at lock. FFS lock.
Lol calm down, so many real issues to pick on while this is a non event. He has played lock for England before if that makes you feel better.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol calm down, so many real issues to pick on while this is a non event. He has played lock for England before if that makes you feel better.
I feel that’s Pays one smart move for the lineup :tearsofjoy:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
There's literally no difference.
All a lock is, is just a spare forward. I'm even a little surprised the modern game still has them.

Can be a third prop (Taumololo), or a ballplaying runner (Anasta) or a third second rower (Elliott).

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

Out here on the perimeter there are no stars............,lol you are one spun digit my friend

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Hopefully staggs doesn’t come into the side

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Do you know if he actually wants to be rested? 1 week I get but 2 weeks is ridiculous.
What happens if we fluke a win this week, will Pay stick solid with the same 17 because we beat the diabolical Broncos?
The kid wanted to play last week and passed all protocols
He’s shattered not to be playing
And I’ll give u a tip
If pay stays on averillo won’t be re-signing from 2021

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
And I’ll give u a tip
Tell him to hang in there. Pays Toast.

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And I’ll give u a tip
Do you know what position he really wants to play?