Ghislaine Maxwell didn't kill herself

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
It won't surprise me if she plays the victim of being 'manipulated' by Epstein and gets the gullible feminazis on board

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope she squeals like a little piggy on the way to market. Would love to see some of these "elite" and "untouchable" c*** go down like a stock market crash.
I would laugh harder than I did when I saw those rich/elite pricks going down for the college bribes scandal.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
It won't surprise me if she plays the victim of being 'manipulated' by Epstein and gets the gullible feminazis on board
Someone has already made the claim and so far it has been widely rubbished. Even the friend/ former associate who made the claims admitted there was no excuse for what she did for all those years. I don't think anyone in their right mind could support the argument she was a victim in this.... Of course there are extremists on both sides of the political/ ideological fence who are out of their minds, so I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Last edited:

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So when are we going to see some more arrests being made?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Will expose the Clinton’s . Evil duo them two look up their history , many Muslim’s know how evil she is
don't forget about the trump, he definitely knew about it as the quote indicates

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
don't forget about the trump, he definitely knew about it as the quote indicates
They been trying to get him for years he hasn’t done a thing it’s Andrew and Clinton who physically attended the island

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
They been trying to get him for years he hasn’t done a thing it’s Andrew and Clinton who physically attended the island
Wasn't trump listed as well?

Also word is the elite of the elite flew in on their own planes and cruised in on their boats.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Soon they be going for some big scalps, old andrew claims he can't sweat he would be sweating his arse off now
Have you seen the conspiracy theories that they have swapped her out for a body double?
The elites won’t let her name names in open court

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have you seen the conspiracy theories that they have swapped her out for a body double?
The elites won’t let her name names in open court
It's going to get interesting and I don't think all questions will be answered

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York Magazine that year for a story headlined “Jeffrey Epstein: International Moneyman of Mystery.” “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

he knows what was going on

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep trump definitely got involved with under age girls despite his long running tv show the apprentice and or hotel chain .. please show me where he did these things like Epstein
“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York Magazine that year for a story headlined “Jeffrey Epstein: International Moneyman of Mystery.” “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

he knows what was going on

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
The dopes at Faux News seem to think that by cutting Dump out of the photo it’s all good. Problem is everyone has seen that photo and they left Melania in it! Sigh...

00D5C5E5-7AB0-4CF0-859D-9AE43AA23B6E.jpeg

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Yep trump definitely got involved with under age girls despite his long running tv show the apprentice and or hotel chain .. please show me where he did these things like Epstein
when he knew that Epstein loved young girls and said he was a terrific guy

also when his daughter Ivanka was 17 and made him promise not to date anyone younger that her

saying to a very young girl that she will be dating trump when she gets older

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
also trump says he doesn't know prince Andrew but was pictured with him in 2000 and quoted in people magazine that prince Andrew was a lot of fun to be with

so why lie

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
when he knew that Epstein loved young girls and said he was a terrific guy

also when his daughter Ivanka was 17 and made him promise not to date anyone younger that her

saying to a very young girl that she will be dating trump when she gets older
Yep really great evidence that shows zero evidence of trump being at island etc. your argument makes zero sense. lol