Official Round 9 - Bulldogs vs Broncos - Discussion Thread

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Did anyone else get a shiver then they read down to player 22? I dead set shook my head in shame. Hope dean pay isn’t trying to school seibold with a quick 1-2 and the prince comes back in as the half.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Did anyone else get a shiver then they read down to player 22? I dead set shook my head in shame. Hope dean pay isn’t trying to school seibold with a quick 1-2 and the prince comes back in as the half.
I was pumped when I logged on to have a look at the team thinking Thompson and Jake are back but then Pay still selects absolute shit in the same spots (Smith, DWZ, Holland,Napa) and no Jake.. FMD Pay is an airhead

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks baz I couldn’t be fucked typing it out for the flog
we did
Pays 17.

1 Dallin Watene-Zelezniak
2 Nick Meaney
3 Reimis Smith
4 Marcelo Montoya
5 Christian Crichton
6 Kieran Foran
7 Brandon Wakeham
8 Aiden Tolman
9 Jeremy Marshall-King
10 Dylan Napa
11 Josh Jackson
12 Raymond Faitala-Mariner
13 Luke Thompson

14 Kerrod Holland
15 Dean Britt
16 Renouf To’omaga
17 Sauaso Sue

NOT Pays 17.

1 Nick Meaney
2 Dallin Watene-Zelezniak
3 Marcel Montoya
4 Kerrod Holland
5 Reimis Smith
6 Kieran Foran
7 Brandon Wakeham
8 Aiden Tolman
9 Jeremy Marshall-King
10 Dylan Napa
11 Josh Jackson
12 Raymond Faitala-Mariner
13 Luke Thompson

14 Katoa
15 Dean Britt
16 Renouf To’omaga
17 Sauaso Sue

This comparison 17 is also our roster and would change further if Averillo was fit you could slot him in for Holland. I put Katoa on in 14 as we might as well see how he goes as we are not playing finals anyway. You could probably also make a case for Ogden to be on the bench instead of Britt.

I think our selection panel (Pay) needs to get the fuck over it not our fellow Kenneler Jackson_1994...
ok a few positional changes there but everyone knows Meaney at fullback has been tried and he offered fuck all

Holland in the centers fail

Katoa was absolute rubbish every time he’s been given a crack

look a few positional changes I agree but let’s not pretend it already hasn’t been tried

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
After what he dished up against the tiger pies, I'm glad averillo isn't in the team.

I want men on the field, not kids.
Drink the serum and transform into @youoboys for fucks sake.. Thats is the dumbest comment yet.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
we did

ok a few positional changes there but everyone knows Meaney at fullback has been tried and he offered fuck all

look a few positional changes I agree but let’s not pretend it already hasn’t been tried
Mate the only pretending that’s going on is that dean is an nrl coach.
Meany is a fb not a winger
How the fuck can we judge Katoa on the few games he’s played??

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There has to be some complications with the head knock there's no other logical reason.
I asked some moorebank boys and they weren't sure what was happening. So maybe there is something else wrong. If hes fit he has to be in

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
we did

Thats not the point. We should be starting our best combos in their best positions every week, DWZ and Smith are wingers, Meaneys game at fullback has not been tried with the new rules and faster game and I think he is better this year.

Katoa has not played this year and should be given a go with a footnote that if he doesn't impress he is gone. Holland did have a combo working with Smith and defends at centre much better than out wide so there is no reason they wont pick that up. Ogden needs minutes and I would probably swap him for Britt who has been disappointing.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Napa needs to be given a message.. I woukd bench him.. an absolute flop.. he should be leading from the front