News Tigers show interest in injured Bulldog

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And Canberra were thinking of getting him before August 3 too to bolster their stocks for this year lol. Just like that.
Yeah we all know that the writer was making up shit right there

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can see a big problem coming. The constant decline in everything associated with the club is going not only cause problems recruiting players but cause problems retaining our better players.

How long are these guys willing to be cellar dwellers with fuck all development in their games.

We will be left with the scraps from other clubs and only able to keep the scraps from our own club.
A rebuild like ours is a very long and lonely road.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
We really need to snap up Elliott quickly, Foran as well since let's face it, no marquee apart from Green will be on market next year.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So Tigers want Elliot and Foran. Considering the Tigers have been good to us in the past when they purchased the 2 duds in Reynolds and Mybe, I think we should throw them a freebie. Buy 2 get 1 free deal - Buy Foran and Elliot and get Lewis for free.
OMG, any chance they want Pay too.
Yes the more money they spend on Elliott the easier we can outbid them for Grant (if Smith plays on). We should be chasing Fifita and CHN plus re-sign RFM. Plus we're already stuck with Jackson. Thompson could play lock also. Elliott is surplus

Malla

Reaction score
Not at all big losses, especially for the $$ Elliot wants.

As shit as we are at the moment, I would not want another 3 or 4 years of shit because of a bigger deal than what Elliot deserves. Good player on a great team. Can't be one of your highest paid forward though. Cya.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Are they still trying to con us into taking reynolds so they can sign grant with his money?

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes the more money they spend on Elliott the easier we can outbid them for Grant (if Smith plays on). We should be chasing Fifita and CHN plus re-sign RFM. Plus we're already stuck with Jackson. Thompson could play lock also. Elliott is surplus
Grant's a dream. Storm wont let him go. We need to go for B Smth
The idea is right - squeeze Broncos on Fifita so we can get a few of the others. Same with Panthers.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I can see a big problem coming. The constant decline in everything associated with the club is going not only cause problems recruiting players but cause problems retaining our better players.

How long are these guys willing to be cellar dwellers with fuck all development in their games.

We will be left with the scraps from other clubs and only able to keep the scraps from our own club.
Already happening. Remember the days when Souths juniors never wanted to have anything to do with the club? That’s becoming us now.

Merimbula Man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We really need to snap up Elliott quickly, Foran as well since let's face it, no marquee apart from Green will be on market next year.
Pretty sure you don’t understand what a marquee player is

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In any other team he is a bench forward, hopefully if he stays with us the amount he gets is reflective of that

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are they still trying to con us into taking reynolds so they can sign grant with his money?
notice the only person who keeps harping on in media about dogs not signing Reynolds is shock horror a west tigers supporter. If was such a crucial signing shouldn’t he be crucifying the tigers for shopping him and willing to let him go

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I figured he'd be asking around 600 off his latest comments about young family etc. Just another player we would have to pay overs for after all the years of him being rubbish under us

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess you have spent too much time under a marquee feeling a bit under the weather and your face went green.
I think i can find the true meanings in your posts. Bit like cracking the Da Vinci code

Last edited:

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I figured he'd be asking around 600 off his latest comments about young family etc. Just another player we would have to pay overs for after all the years of him being rubbish under us
I have said it a few times. No players at the dogs are in a position to bargain for upgraded contracts at the moment.

The current squad are not winning and havent done so in 4 years. How can you ask for a significant upgrade when you are part of the problem ??

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
notice the only person who keeps harping on in media about dogs not signing Reynolds is shock horror a west tigers supporter. If was such a crucial signing shouldn’t he be crucifying the tigers for shopping him and willing to let him go
Paul Kent crying about it on 360 saying dogs said no because he's not in our plans for the future... Nevermind the fact his tigers salary is fucking huge

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Give him to them.... I'd take Twal every day of the week!