Adam Elliot Injury - Out for the season

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Im surprised how no one has mentioned how soft a contact it was that got elliot injured.

Not to shit on the bloke but further proof that hes too soft to be a forward with the required impact we need.
It was a pre-existing injury and he was trying to play on with it. Can't you just stop being a dick for five minutes and let me grieve? :(

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I hope it's not the last we see of him in the blue and white. If it is, he will no doubt continue to improve and put egg on the faces of some of his critics on this forum. very good player who will only get better.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Only we can manage to get blokes injured like that at training lol
Similar thing happened with Stimson he busted his shoulder against the Eels and they kept playing him and he needed a full reconstruction after damaging in against the Cowboys.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It was a pre-existing injury and he was trying to play on with it. Can't you just stop being a dick for five minutes and let me grieve? :(
PASSIVE

I hope it's not the last we see of him in the blue and white. If it is, he will no doubt continue to improve and put egg on the faces of some of his critics on this forum. very good player who will only get better.
AGGRESSIVE

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Similar thing happened with Stimson he busted his shoulder against the Eels and they kept playing him and he needed a full reconstruction after damaging in against the Cowboys.
Yep. Not the first time for us

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Im surprised how no one has mentioned how soft a contact it was that got elliot injured.

Not to shit on the bloke but further proof that hes too soft to be a forward with the required impact we need.
His tough but he was always an edgy.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Meh, Thompson will slot in eventually if not straight away, even if it does take him a few weeks to adjust.

Hoppa is more of a loss to the team than the cock wobbler imo.
We probably score two more tries against Souths if Hoppa plays, plenty of good opportunities went to waste with DWZ sweeping around the back...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We score 8 more if averillo was playing
Yh we definitely created a few opportunities but our outside backs lacked the pace or skill to ice them. Hopefully Smith/DWZ back to the wings and I dunno wtf at centre and fullback lol.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's not like there will be an incentive to rush him back in later in the season. It's not like we have a chance of making the finals.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yh we definitely created a few opportunities but our outside backs lacked the pace or skill to ice them. Hopefully Smith/DWZ back to the wings and I dunno wtf at centre and fullback lol.
As shit as he is, montoya was more impressive than Smith and Holland in the centres

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
As shit as he is, montoya was more impressive than Smith and Holland in the centres
Montoya has a clue, he just has a lot of physical limitations + his knee exploded and only made it worse. Averillo the other centre I guess? Or Meaney? Do we try Meaney? Lol. I'd like Averillo at fullback or at the very least have him there in attack.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Montoya has a clue, he just has a lot of physical limitations + his knee exploded and only made it worse. Averillo the other centre I guess? Or Meaney? Do we try Meaney? Lol. I'd like Averillo at fullback or at the very least have him there in attack.
Screenshot_20200707-122038_Facebook.jpg

According to this Smith keeps his spot at centre

Fuck you pay you fucking clueless numpty!!!!!!!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
FUK OFF.

Wouldn't be suprised if Pay keeps Smith in the centres. BOTH usless.

1. Meany
2. DWZ
3. Avo
4. Montoya
5. Smith
DWZ to stay at FB

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Smith is useless at wing too, just saying. Had one good game and thats about it. Lazy player.