The Murika Thread

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
For our sanity I hope not. Kim Kardashian is in the spotlight enough as it is. Just imagine that slappa being first lady.

Also, Kanye is the biggest flog and this is coming from an early fan of his back when he first hit the scene with "The College Dropout" album before going full retard.

Anyhow, I doubt there is much air behind this.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For our sanity I hope not. Kim Kardashian is in the spotlight enough as it is. Just imagine that slappa being first lady.

Also, Kanye is the biggest flog and this is coming from an early fan of his back when he first hit the scene with "The College Dropout" album before going full retard.

Anyhow, I doubt there is much air behind this.
Couldn't be much worse than the First Gold Digging Bimbo they currently have. I'd love to see him run just so he can see how unpopular he really is and it would send the BLM crew into meltdown. Would they vote for him being black or would they spurn him being Mr Kardasian?

The other reason I'd like to see him run as it would demonstrate the American political system is little more than a play thing for rich *****.

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't think US will go to war with China over Hong Kong, it will be a sacrificial lamb to maintain peace.

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

This bloke will surely be replaced by his Vice President during his term of office if he wins, thus allowing the first black woman to become President if he chooses one to get the female and black vote.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

This bloke will surely be replaced by his Vice President during his term of office if he wins, thus allowing the first black woman to become President if he chooses one to get the female and black vote.
At very least he is being set up as a 1 term president - I don't think anyone expects him to go the distance.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
At very least he is being set up as a 1 term president - I don't think anyone expects him to go the distance.
All because of that last part, I now have this song in my head, well the riff and the chorus anyway :tongueclosed:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

I want the pedo to win so the world realises it's not just trump, it's all Murika and whoever runs it is a corrupt puppet.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Ive missed this but has this old c*** been accused of kiddy fiddling?
Yep and continues to be a sleezy **** to females of all ages.

That's why he is called creepy Joe or pedo Joe.

So this years "election" is between a rapist and a pedo.