Bulldogs ready to swoop on cap-strapped Broncos

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll only consider Jack Bird if he cuts that damn mullet off! You only belong at Cronulla with that monstrosity.
fk, i wouldn't sign him if he looked like Chris Hemsworth.
Hasn't been good since 2016...

Team running last set to launch raid on club running second last...
LOL. Pretty funny when you look at it like that.
I dont get the Broncos though.... They are the opposite of us; lots of talent, zero heart or effort.
There's definitely talent for the picking, some of these guys would do very well away from Red Hill.

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Id take TPJ off them. Hes off contract. Just needs to get some of the stupid shit out of his game

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck this is dangerous if true. The Broncos will outsmart us and take us to the cleaners.
We would want Carrigan, Flegger, Staggs, Coates, TPJ and obviously Fafita (the good ones)
We will most likely get Milford and Bird (the lazy one and the injured one)
Just imagine that dream scenario - Foran and Bird in the same team. Who knows, if Pay is coach next year, Reynolds may even join them so we can have the three injury stooges

Ewan McGrady

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need point scorers. We started the year with Ox... that was it!
Need the likes of Coates, ALex Johnson, Mansour, Fox. More wingers?? How about try scoring wingers!
I did like the SOS Ben Barba post.....

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Give us a couple of these

Milford (Broncos contributing)
Oates
Niu
Bird (Broncos contributing)
Isaako
Staggs
Coates

Fifita
Turpin
J. Hopoate
Ofahengaue
Lodge (Broncos contributing)
Carrigan
Haas
TPJ
Flegler

How are the Broncos 15th :tearsofjoy:

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Give us a couple of these

Milford (Broncos contributing)
Oates
Niu
Bird (Broncos contributing)
Isaako
Staggs
Coates

Fifita
Turpin
J. Hopoate
Ofahengaue
Lodge (Broncos contributing)
Carrigan
Haas
TPJ
Flegler

How are the Broncos 15th :tearsofjoy:
Only players I'd take off Brisbane are Staggs and Flegler. Won't say Fifita or Haas as its never happening

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Only players I'd take off Brisbane are Staggs and Flegler. Won't say Fifita or Haas as its never happening
Almost all of those players walk into our team.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Almost all of those players walk into our team.
Off course they do... But both of our teams are shit and the dogs deserve better

shaun5150

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bird looks like that guy off The Simpsons in that baseball episode. Burns keeps telling him to cut his hair

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Smells like 2009 (Hannant, Stagg, Ennis)...
Difference was that at the time the Bronco's were flying high. Always good to bring in players from successful clubs cause they bring that winning culture with them. None of the broncos fit that catorgory.

Though I'd love to see Xavier Coates here. My god he is going to be an amazing player. Easily the Broncos best this season, and as a winger, it's not a great sign for the Bronco's.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Targets: David Fifita, Nick Cotric and Josh Addo-Car
Realistically end up with: Gavin Cooper, Michael Oldfield and Gerard Beale

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
No thanks to anyone from the Broncos. They’re second last for a reason. Let’s get our coaching future sorted first before we move into the player market
History should tell us that any gun player we sign from Qld gets homesick after only a few games, and asks for release mid season. We give them a free pass to go home; then they turn up playing for the Roosters while we are stuck paying for half their salary. It's another way the Chooks get good players for less than market price.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Difference was that at the time the Bronco's were flying high. Always good to bring in players from successful clubs cause they bring that winning culture with them. None of the broncos fit that catorgory.

Though I'd love to see Xavier Coates here. My god he is going to be an amazing player. Easily the Broncos best this season, and as a winger, it's not a great sign for the Bronco's.
Yes that’s true in terms of winning culture but the Ponies still have some talent worth stealing and there might be some unhappy fellas keen for a fresh start as well as a cap crunch it seems is inevitable for them.